BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Absentee Season Tickets

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Just to update, I've been in contact with JWilliams' PA a few more times and I think we've come to a way to get these tickets bought through the club and delivered to a charity/ies. We're fine tuning the process and exactly how this is going to be done but I think we're close to a resolution where both parties (Rovers and the youth) will be helped.

So far it is me, Driftpeasant, NeilWeaver and USroverME who have stated an interest in this. If anyone else is interested or if I've forgotten anyone please PM me or Drift and we'll update you accordingly.

Thanks for all of your support and suggestions. :brfc:

Hypo, I was wondering just the other day if anything was happening with this! Good timing!

Glad to hear things are moving along, yes I'm still interested. If you need anyone nearer Blackburn, give me a shout (although I live about an hour away from Rovers).

Hypo, I was wondering just the other day if anything was happening with this! Good timing!

Glad to hear things are moving along, yes I'm still interested. If you need anyone nearer Blackburn, give me a shout (although I live about an hour away from Rovers).

I was beginning to wonder if we'd been lost in the shuffle as well, but I guess the front office was busy with end of season stuff...

I hope we can get everything taken care of in-house, but if not, I'll be sure to give you a shout.

So the question HAS come up here as to what the most convenient method of payment is.

For we yanks, PayPal is essentially universal. I've sold eBay items over the pond many times, and PayPal seems to be fairly prevalent over there as well. Is this an acceptable framework for everyone, or would setting up an account at Barclay's be preferable?

DP, this is the resident Luddite here - never used Paypal. Last time I was involved with international money transfer via private bank accounts it was very pricy so I'll take your advice if you reckon Paypal is the better option (I can well believe it, but you might have to explain how I should use it!).

Archived