BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Simon Garner...any Clips?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rover: think ronnie hildersley scored at welling,loads off millwall there,walking through the park after the match load off cockerneys came running out off a bar in the park,attacked the rovers fans most ran off,we went in the bar for a pint,mayhem followed :brfcsmilie:

:rover: think ronnie hildersley scored at welling,loads off millwall there,walking through the park after the match load off cockerneys came running out off a bar in the park,attacked the rovers fans most ran off,we went in the bar for a pint,mayhem followed :brfcsmilie:

I remember Charlton fans being there and my cousin either seeing or being involved in some trouble - not on his part I would add. How time flies.

@WB

Do you have any footage of old blackburn v burnley games, would be a great watch?

Normally I would think this is a gray area, but since this whole thread is links to League action being thrown on Youtube, what the hell?

Click here

Edit: Wanted to mention he's now selling to US addresses.

Edited by doctorryan

Normally I would think this is a gray area, but since this whole thread is links to League action being thrown on Youtube, what the hell?

Click here

By the way, this jerk won't ship to US addresses, so if anyone over there who's buying could grab a set for me ...............Just PM me.

Isn't there a differnet format ofr the DVD's from UK to here. Dr Ryan I have a video of the 5-0 Derby Demolition

Isn't there a differnet format ofr the DVD's from UK to here. Dr Ryan I have a video of the 5-0 Derby Demolition

Yes, PAL to NTSC. But computers with DVD players (all of them nowadays of course) can be set to handle either in about 20 seconds.

Man it's threads like this that remind why this is easily my most long-visited site. A simple request, a great deal of interest, a stellar performance from Whittle Blue (and a great find by elwaxo) and we're all watching one of Blackburn's greatest servants at the peak of his game. I had never seen Garner play before today. I had heard stories and duly voted for him in our greatest ever team but until today it never really hit home what a fantastic player he was.

Well done everyone.

Great watching Garns but Scott Sellars is top notch also. The mazy run and back heel at Wolves away were sublime! I am a big Gamst fan but I would take Scotty any day.

Cheers Whittle.

I think probably the most frustrating player i have ever seen at Rovers,had the talent,but was too inconsistent.

On his day though what a player! :rover:

In these days of prima donna strikers who only want to play and stay at the 'BIG CLUBS' I think its safe to say Simon Garners all time record goalscorer stat for Rovers is going to remain for many,many,many years to come.

How good would it be to have the man himself as a regular contributer to the site...I bet he could tell a story or two! :rover:

OUtstanding stuff Whittle. Great finisher, and thanks to your compilation we can see he also had some Beamoesque qualities. Thanks again Whittle. Emigrating here I missed he best years so quite appreciative of what youv'e done here Whittle. I like the player profile article,, FAVOURITE DRINK - TEA, bloody liar.

Edited by USABlue

Clasic video, he was the best wasn't he. There's a goal on there against Pompey that I don't remember at all.

That would be the one when you lost your specs on the Blackburn End. After 5 minutes of mad celebrating I found 'em - intact! :lol:

:brfc:

Edited by MCMC1875

In these days of prima donna strikers who only want to play and stay at the 'BIG CLUBS' I think its safe to say Simon Garners all time record goalscorer stat for Rovers is going to remain for many,many,many years to come.

Don't know, if Derbyshire can fulfill his potential I can see him getting close. Doesn't look like someone who would want to leave.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.