SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Simon Garner...any Clips?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to mention that the eBay seller "americanslave9023" is now selling those Burnley discs to US addresses. But remember that unless you have a multi-format DVD player, the only place you will be able to play it is your computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I've edited all the clips onto the first post in the thread, so people don't have to trawl around for them all. If anybody knows the scorers of any of the goals (naming which goal though please), let me know and I'll put that info in too. Us whippersnappers wouldn't know you see ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I've been asked to store this topic, where people can access it easily. I thought this forum might be the best place for it.

Cheers Den, I was running out of excuses to keep posting to keep the topic easily accessible!

Just watched those Burnley away highlights...gods the Dingles were dirty that day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If you want to see proper football watch this.

Got more to come but still struggling with the technology.

Great memories remember it like it was yesterday, although looking at it now it was brutal from our boys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

In light of today's sad news, I'm wondering if there is any chance that anybody has got any footage from the days of Ronnie Clayton? I know it's a bit unlikely, but it's an era of the club I'd love to see a glimpse of.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.