BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay T-shirt Anyone?

You could have had that blown up and made into a picture to hang over your mantle piece CAPT but SteB has again ruined a very good photograph by loitering in the background.

Most pictures posted on this site are like a Where's Wally - only you're not looking for a man in a striped red top but Ste B!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No it wasn't it was Spurs away and we got beat 1 - 0 - that man Defoe again

It was that one was it? That was also the last away game of the season though wasn't it? Whatever game it was, I'd had a couple of drinks and Tris' bottled water didn't help.

It was definitely the 1-0, end of Souness' last full season. We took all the beach stuff as we had nothing to play for so just enjoyed the day out.

4-0 was the year we finished 6th.

Would you do a kids size???? Eldest cherub would love the t shirt to show off to his mates in Spain. Let me know and I can pay by paypal.

Thanks

Cath Munz

Should be able to - PM me a size, either height, or age group and I'll price it.

Stu, sent you a pm but it seems to have disappeared :rolleyes: Could do with an age 10 tshirt. Don't need to send it to Spain as my mother is coming out in April so it could go to her house in Blackburn. Let me know costs and paypal address.

Thanks

Cath

OK folks, hoping to place the initial order on Tuesday morning.

Hopeful there will be another order to follow as well, watch out for a Nelsen design and a Samba design sometime towards the end of next week. Any requests let me know and Ill see what I can do.

Maybe you could do some 'Samba shorts' :blink: I seem to remember a picture floating around on here a while back which my girlfriend liked...infact she said i could do with a pair like that :unsure:

Hopeful there will be another order to follow as well, watch out for a Nelsen design and a Samba design sometime towards the end of next week. Any requests let me know and Ill see what I can do.

Friedel and Hughes.

You get my money by the way?

Derbyshire?

Archived