BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay T-shirt Anyone?

OK, vast majority posted today - a few stragglers (it takes ages to do recorded delivery) - and the post was collected - so they wont technically go until the morning. Should all be delivered Friday/Saturday morning - they do require signing for.

I have a few spares - so for anyone who didnt get round to paying - I'll update this thread with how many of each size shortly.

Yo mo fo, You posting mine or giving it to me on Sunday??

Ta

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big big thank you to Stu for dropping one off at my mums tonight for my son :tu: . Mother flies out on Monday for a visit and she says the tshirt is brilliant so no doubt Bradley will be wearing it for school on Tuesday. :lol:

Again a very big thank you Stu for the service, from a very happy Blues fan in Spain.

If you decide to do any more let me know as it's mothers birthday in July and they would make an ideal pressie.

Cheers

Cath

I saw a number of young folk sat behind me wearing these so called tee shirts on Sunday. I was in the second tier of the north stand, right up against the left hand side near the quadrant bit. Must have been people off of this site.

Not sure if you are referring to me American!

Apologies for the passionate discussion (drivel) post-match, but it was a combintation of it being straight after the match and 12 pints.

Ha Ha

I thought Scotty was going to tw@t you.

See you on Saturday.

Looking back on it, I do not remember much of the match at all. So I probably could not give much of an accurate post-match analysis.

I do admit I was slightly unreasonable with my opinion on the match, however, I do stick by some of my comments.

Anyway, will see you on Saturday Jordan!

Where did you get to anyway.....ended up sleeping rough in the end.

I told you guys I was going home, thought you went with Simon? seem to remember him talking about a spare bed at one of the hotel rooms he had booked?

Not sure if you are referring to me American!

Apologies for the passionate discussion (drivel) post-match, but it was a combintation of it being straight after the match and 12 pints.

I actually found it quite entertaining and amusing, no need to apologize.

Archived