BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United Away

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye, this will be a proper test at left back. OK Walcott's no Ronaldo (yet) but I'll take a lot of comfort from Warnock's great performances against the Arse. He can cope with pace at the very least!

The way I see it, having lost to West Ham we to win all our home games plus 2 away games for a sniff at a UEFA Cup spot. Fulham's one, so why not ManUre? :)

Pedersen's fond of scoring at OT, maybe this can get him out of his current crap form.

i think thats a bit hard on Pedersen, i think his form has been ok of late, his work rate for the team has been excellent and the partnership with Warnock looks very promising.

Just cause he has not scored and wonder goals of late, does not mean he has being playing crap

i think thats a bit hard on Pedersen, i think his form has been ok of late, his work rate for the team has been excellent and the partnership with Warnock looks very promising.

Just cause he has not scored and wonder goals of late, does not mean he has being playing crap

I don't think he's contributed much recently. His corners have been particularly poor.

I'm not saying he's a crap player, just on a bad run of form.

I don't think he's contributed much recently. His corners have been particularly poor.

I'm not saying he's a crap player, just on a bad run of form.

he is not just a good player for us when he has the ball, he is very good when he has not got the ball as well, like getting back and filling in when his full back is out postion e.tc., his energy levels our first class, to say he is in crap form is a little harsh i think

Someone told me MGP was suspended but I have a feeling they got mixed up, because MGP is actually suspended for Norway on Wednesday. Sorry to worry people!!

Van der sar, saha, fletcher and solskjaer all due back this weekend

neville and silvestre still out

I'm sure there were more than 1,500 fans last year, they've only given us above 1,500 this season. Whys that?

We've had a allocation of about 2000 for the last 3 years at OT and have always sent tickets back, thats probably why.

Whilst people are posting embarrassing questions........

How the heck do I add a link onto my postings? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

Thanks!

Open up a reply message and you will see a bunch of icons above your typo screen. One of them is an Arrow with a cross in it. You click this and put your link in.

You can hover your mouse over them also and it will tell you what each one does :tu:

Anyway, Hopefully this WILL be serious Click

Dont get me wrong I actually love watching him play footy but hopefully not against us

We've had a allocation of about 2000 for the last 3 years at OT and have always sent tickets back, thats probably why.

Exactly, it's only a few days before the game and we haven't sold out so no reason to complain. Can't say I blame people at the prices but it's always a good day out for me so i'll be there.

Open up a reply message and you will see a bunch of icons above your typo screen. One of them is an Arrow with a cross in it. You click this and put your link in.

You can hover your mouse over them also and it will tell you what each one does :tu:

Anyway, Hopefully this WILL be serious Click

Dont get me wrong I actually love watching him play footy but hopefully not against us

Cheers Cocker !

Archived