BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United Away

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are going to lift the FA Cup this year, we have to beat all of the top four inside six months again. So why not beat the Mancs twice (with due deference to Watford...)?

If we are at the peak of our game, we can nick a draw from this one- not only keeping our Euro hopes very much alive but throwing the Premiership title open at last.

BUT, the defence will need to continue its good form and both Emerton and Warnock will be hugely tested by Ronaldo.

Derbyshire will need to buzz and Benni will need to connect up front.

The big challenge is midfield- Axe has to be Makelele-like whilst Tugay and MGP need to have a real influence throughout the game. Here's hoping this is the game in which Dunny finally silences his critics with a barnstorming performance on the right (old fashioned inside right is Dunn's best role IMO). I am sure Sparky would love to have the headache in the following game of chosing who to drop between in-form Dunn, MGP, Tugay and Bentley.

I'm sure there were more than 1,500 fans last year, they've only given us above 1,500 this season. Whys that?

We have been given 1860 tickets, which have nearly all gone.

In other news, Ronaldo is a possible doubt, from the BBC, who report the talented Portugese restless legged winger suffered a collison with an opponent in training for Portugals match.

"Ronaldo collided with an opponent during a practice match and left the field with an ice pack around his left foot."

Full report, click here.

We have been given 1860 tickets, which have nearly all gone.

In other news, Ronaldo is a possible doubt, from the BBC, who report the talented Portugese restless legged winger suffered a collison with an opponent in training for Portugals match.

"Ronaldo collided with an opponent during a practice match and left the field with an ice pack around his left foot."

Full report, click here.

I would have felt better if it had said, "....an ice-pick around his left ear"

We have very little chance this weekend. They have quality and more importantly goals all over their team.

Damage limitation exercise for me. What are the chances of winning away at OT two years on the trot - probably nil.

Just been to the ticket office and bought the very last two tickets for Saturday (they said). So, should be a sell-out....if United can flog all their tickets (!)

Strangely enough, I'm looking forward to the match. Mind you I didn't get to the game at OT last year, so don't feel like I've seen us win there. Yet.

Just been looking round the other Internationals and can anyone confirm if we should be worried or not?

No Ped

No Zurab

The only saving grace is the Tugay hasnt come on yet for Turkey.

With Bentley already out I am really starting to worry about saturday now

Just been looking round the other Internationals and can anyone confirm if we should be worried or not?

No Ped

No Zurab

The only saving grace is the Tugay hasnt come on yet for Turkey.

With Bentley already out I am really starting to worry about saturday now

MGP was suspended tonight.

Scholes, Saha and Solksjaer back for the SSSMancs. Going to be tough even if Neville is out and Rooney rested.

Bentley suspended, MGP is available. Not seen anything about Zurab but I would have thought first choice backline would be Emo, Nelsen, Samba and Warnock with Zurab on the bench.

I doubt Rooney will be out as this story is RFW mind games. Looking forwards to seeing Samba's long legged tackles winding Shrek up.

Scholes, Saha and Solksjaer back for the SSSMancs. Going to be tough even if Neville is out and Rooney rested.

Bentley suspended, MGP is available. Not seen anything about Zurab but I would have thought first choice backline would be Emo, Nelsen, Samba and Warnock with Zurab on the bench.

I doubt Rooney will be out as this story is RFW mind games. Looking forwards to seeing Samba's long legged tackles winding Shrek up.

He's been carrying an injury for a while apparently.

Archived