BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United Away

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think 1-2 to the Rovers, with Samba the Mamba using Ferdinand as a battering ram to drive through and score with a majestic overhead kick..................... honest, I have seen it already. Or have I been watching too much 'heroes' <_<

At work in Manchester getting stick off the Utd scum already, so come on Rovers stick it up em 1-0 will do!

PS

After months of whinging by Utd fans that they get charged full whack at every ground they go to, according to this link (posted on the semi-final topic)

Click here!

equivalent seat only £30 compared to the £36 we have been charged!

I would quite fancy us to win again today at OT subject to the performance of the officials. Will they have the bottle to countenance a Man Ure defeat (at home) at this very advanced stage of the Championship race?

Quite hopeful of a 1-0 win with even handed officiating. Man Ure haven't been in particularly good form recently, Bolton apart.

But we may have to win by three to win by one. :ph34r:

I would quite fancy us to win again today at OT subject to the performance of the officials. Will they have the bottle to countenance a Man Ure defeat (at home) at this very advanced stage of the Championship race?

Quite hopeful of a 1-0 win with even handed officiating. Man Ure haven't been in particularly good form recently, Bolton apart.

But we may have to win by three to win by one. :ph34r:

Re Officials at O.T.-

Arrange the following into a legible sentence,

LAUGH ARE A HAVING YOU

MAN UTD: van der Sar, Heinze, Ferdinand, Brown, Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, Park, Vidic, Carrick, Scholes. Subs: Kuszczak (GK), Smith, Solskjaer, O'Shea, Richardson.

ROVERS: Friedel, Emerton, Samba, Nelsen ©, Warnock, Dunn, Mokoena, Tugay, Pedersen, McCarthy, Derbyshire. Subs: Enckelman (GK), Nonda, Henchoz, Roberts, Peter

From the official site. Nothing special for Rovers, Dunn takes over from suspended Bentley and Nelsen returns to XI - Zurab out injured. Nonda on the bench.

Looks like the best XI for ManU too?

in view of the officiating debacle against Wham I think the premier league should instruct all todays officials at OT that any shot on goal from Rovers must automatically be awarded as a goal and any possible penalty for Rovers should be given. Man U always get preferential treatment anyway so things might just be evened up a bit.

in view of the officiating debacle against Wham I think the premier league should instruct all todays officials at OT that any shot on goal from Rovers must automatically be awarded as a goal and any possible penalty for Rovers should be given. Man U always get preferential treatment anyway so things might just be evened up a bit.

they have to do this every game till the end of the season if they want to start giving us back all the points they've stolen.

Archived