BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-semi Final Boozy Do

A few people have asked if anyone was going out in Manchester on the Saturday night before our semi, so I thought I'd try and get all us Rovers together for the evening.

A few of us are intending to watch the other semi somewhere in town (not sure where yet) and then head off the the Knott Bar.

The Knott Bar

We should be there at around 8ish. It's in a handy location and there's plenty of other bars around there to head to afterwards if we decide to move on. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Cheers.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to the reviews from guests they do german beers on tap, which surely must please Jordan? :) do you know how the prices are at Knot Bar Scotty? might be busy on saturday eve, but if not I will probably meet up with you lot

according to the reviews from guests they do german beers on tap, which surely must please Jordan? :) do you know how the prices are at Knot Bar Scotty? might be busy on saturday eve, but if not I will probably meet up with you lot

Bloody students. :rolleyes:

Been in the Knott a few times after cricket at OT - good bar with good selection of beers.

That's funny so have I.

It's about time we had a day out at cricket again! Bit of a re-union maybe B)

£18.90 for 3 drinks, thank the lord I was not paying

Effing hell. Were they served in solid gold goblets you can take home? Where is this place?

Mind you there is a crap nightclub here that charges about £2.70 for a pint. In Bridlington! where people pretend to be disabled to get benefits! I didn't even pay that in Bedford, that that was a pricy place.

I should be up for the Saturday night if I am still ok to stay then Sunday night on Paal's floor?? Oh the joys of been a football fan.

yeh no problem mate, might be down in liverpool on sat..but you can still stay at my house

Archived