BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-semi Final Boozy Do

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Effing hell. Were they served in solid gold goblets you can take home? Where is this place?

Mind you there is a crap nightclub here that charges about £2.70 for a pint. In Bridlington! where people pretend to be disabled to get benefits! I didn't even pay that in Bedford, that that was a pricy place.

floor 23 of the Hilton, I went the game free so its only reason I went that place I tell you that!! it was for bottle of Becks, JD and coke and glass of wine.

Just thought I'd bump this back up to the top seeing as some jobsworth had unpinned it.

There should be a few people off the messageboard in the Knott on Saturday - the likes of Manchester Blue, Percy, Rachrover, Jordan, cn174, Nuclearsox, myself plus anyone who's posted above and expressed an interest.

If anyone wants to meet up, but doesn't know any of the people listed, then send me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number.

Cheers.

Just thought I'd bump this back up to the top seeing as some jobsworth had unpinned it.

There should be a few people off the messageboard in the Knott on Saturday - the likes of Manchester Blue, Percy, Rachrover, Jordan, cn174, Nuclearsox, myself plus anyone who's posted above and expressed an interest.

If anyone wants to meet up, but doesn't know any of the people listed, then send me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number.

Cheers.

be aware people, Scotty bites... :P

would have been cool to meet up on sat, but a student wallet can't afford that :(

be aware people, Scotty bites... :P

would have been cool to meet up on sat, but a student wallet can't afford that :(

Trust youll be out early on the sunday though Paal?

Spot of breakfast near Piccadilly about 10.30/11?

they have changed their policy from last year

no football shirts now

had a nice duck wrap with wedges on saturday for £6

love that bar

Can't see many bars allowing foortball shirts on saturday night. I tried getting in the Cornerhouse bar with an england shirt on after the QF last summer, was turned away at the door

Our usual routine on trips to Manchester is,start at the Knott Bar,then onto Moon Under Water,Oyster bar(great wheat beer & cheap!) & then into the Hard Rock.

I think this is pretty much what we'll do after the game before getting a late train back to Chorley.

Sounds good chaps.

Will be arriving around 11.30ish so hoping there'll be plenty of spaces.

Does it cost to park at the Golden Tulip?? Would it be a bad idea for any reason to park at the Trafford Centre?

Sorry for the q's..... just don't want anything to ruin the day!

Once we're there i'm sure we'll sniff out the 'Rovers' pubs :brfc:

It wouldn't be a bad idea since the restaurant and cinema in there are open till midnight on a Sunday. Just might be an issue getting to old trafford from there, there are buses, but I don't know where these go and how regular they are on a Saturday.

So wetherspoons is a good bet for the Sunday? :) Is everyone wearing their colours?

It is unlikely you'll get in many places in the city centre wearing colours. Many places around Piccadilly don't like anyone who they think are going to the football coming in full stop.

Well currently, the forecast for Sunday is a whopping 20 degrees.

Anyone know a good city centre pub with a big beer garden?

Im guessing a lot of rovers fans will gather at the oyster bar and the pubs round there. Its a square surrounded by a few pubs between victoria station and deansgate

The last time I saw Ricky he was very very pink...... that'll learn him to drive up the M5 in the purple penetrator with the top down.

Maybe he was just very, very embarrassed?..... that'll learn him to drive up the M5 in the purple penetrator with the top down.

Archived