BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Very Real Threat

I have been thinking about this quite a lot and I think if we are luckier with injuries next season, we could have a really really good season.

hughes is building something special and i dont think he is going anywhere just yet

Agreed. He emust be curious about what he could achieve with this squad and a couple of additions. I think that will prevent him wanting to move anywhere sideways like Spurs or Villa or Newcastle.

We are a little delusional if we think he wouldn't take the Chelsea (or Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal) job (s) if offered, but it is hard to see that happening at present.

If everyone stays fit and we perform in the transfer market we should be able to compete for fourth or fifth next season though competition will be intense.

in a recent interview, MH admitted he supported as a youngster. DRUMROLL...... CHELSEA.

it's all dependant on if chelsea want him. if they do, he'd be mad to turn them down.

I know this might not happen BUT what if United and Chelsea both come in for him at the same time, Who do you reckon he would choose?

Just saw Mourinho's comments that is he wasn't at Chelsea next year he still wants to manage in the Premiership, if Hughes goes to Chelsea, what are your feelings on getting the 'special one' at our helm?

Edit: Thanks for the merge

Though I cant see Hughes leaving in the Summer, if he did move on we could do a lot worse than Billy Davies. He turned North End around and left them in a very good position (Even with their current donkey in charge the side he left has done well this season - up until 2 weeks ago haha). He's done the same at Derby too - Last year they finished just above the relegation places and now they're looking good for a top 2 finish. I think he did ok at Motherwell too? He's not proven in the Prem but neither was Hughes...

Archived