BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

Just saw this thread ...

Can I just mention I saw the Rovers 5-0 shirts late and ordered one from the shop online just seven working days out from the Burnley game ... and it arrived on the Friday before the match in Oz! Absolutely stoked so cheers to the shop for their service.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the Nigel Howarth food show thing at Ewood today, very good although not sure Ewood is the best place for it.

There were loads of people there (a few hundred if not about a thousand) - which begs the question why was the club shop not open? A massive missed opportunity there - a bit of blatant promotion and the shop could well have have had a bumper day, not to mention that surely someone, somewhere should have been trying to flog season tickets?

I went in on Monday to return a couple of tickets and queued for absolutely ages whilst two or three people in front of me were served. They needed more staff and people who actually knew what they were doing. If I had just been buying something then I probably would have just walked out and not bothered!

Went to the Nigel Howarth food show thing at Ewood today, very good although not sure Ewood is the best place for it.

We fancied that, but due to Debs partying until 5.30am it never happened......

How was it?

My mum went with a few friends this year and she went last year as well! She loves it and has been telling me all about it! She likes the fact that they have all local producers in and you can buy the ingredients and wine to cook what you have eaten!!

We fancied that, but due to Debs partying until 5.30am it never happened......

How was it?

Was good, went to the Lancashire Fine Foods festival at Stonyhurst college a couple of years ago and while today wasn't as big many of the same suppliers were there. Nice to be able to get quality, local, non-mass produced food all in one place.

The farmer's markets at Hoghton Tower are definitely worth a look too.

Archived