BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club Shop ?

Let us not forget that th eclub wer eonly too happy to take the Sports World money to outsource the shop in the first place. You could never accuse Sportsworld of being customer focused or having great aftersales service, so there is an element of blame that can be levelled at the board for doing the deal in the first place.

No question, the club are fully accountable for this mess.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst the current middle management structure is in place, ie All the directors sons/daughters, we will never have a sound marketing system. To me, the Rovers strip should be recognisable far and wide....and we don't even have any in't shops 10 miles away....Jesus, we're a top 6 Prem Club....in the richest and best league in the world....The mind boggles at how useless our marketing department is....

:angry:

They do seem to struggle to get their kits into stores - but its not unique to Rovers.

I have been into both Horsham and Crawley this weekend (lucky me :rolleyes: ), dived into JJB and Sports World/Soccer/whatever its called - more in hope than expectation of actually being able to get a Rovers shirt.

Unsurprisingly it was unsuccessful, but there were also no Everton, Newcastle, Man City, Aston Villa and even more of a surprise given the relative proximity to London there were no Spurs, no Fulham, no West Ham.

Its a combination of poor marketing and the seeming reluctance of the few remaining sports shop franchises to pick up anything beyond the obvious big sellers.

• 2 weeks later...
Not if that person isn't willing to ask Admin for the advertising space and just wants to drop the link into other threads.

:rover: well in that case i hope paul astley and stu asked permission first,well if any roverrites want the link to a on-line shop that sells rovers shirts send me a pm. :brfc:

hello all,

I noticed earlier in the thread people said they would sign an online petition regarding our club shop well there is one out there:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/giveusb...gnatures-1.html

just click on the above link and get signingwould still like to buy a brfc decanter and glasses can anyone help?even the seagulls have a better club shop they sell all sorts and they are a championship side

Laters all

Have recently visited Italy and while browsing the shops (well, not really shops but little market stalls) was shocked when I see a hand crafted Rovers box (you know the kind of thing you would keep coasters in) On priciple I stode into the shop and bagged one saying you cant even get one in Blackburn - the guy said that they make them in the shop over the road (along with other things - the shop was mainly a music box shop)

The thing was the only other teams they had were - Barcalona - Milan - Celtc - Everton - Ajax

A couple of years ago my dad came back from Bulgaria with a set of those russian dolls that fit inside each other and get smaller and smaller. However the thing is that the dolls are not dolls but rovers players. They weren't exactly the best players but there on my shelf none the less. I think there is Friedel, Amoruso, Matteo, Dickov & Gresko

Guest fernhurstblue

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Sep 13 2007, 12:53 ) 546297[/snapback]
Can we have less of the unsolicitated advertising thanks ;)

who would i contact about advertising my website on here?

A couple of years ago my dad came back from Bulgaria with a set of those russian dolls that fit inside each other and get smaller and smaller. However the thing is that the dolls are not dolls but rovers players. They weren't exactly the best players but there on my shelf none the less. I think there is Friedel, Amoruso, Matteo, Dickov & Gresko

Surely the smallest one should have been a life size model of Alan Wright?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived