BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League

3 premiership teams left from 4. Man U win 7-1, chelsea away in valencia. Who is going to win? Personally i can see Man U and chelsea dominating league, FA cup and Champs League this season, with Man U taking the Champs League and league, with Chelsea the FA cup. It shows the strength of the premiership and shows how well our small town club are run just to compete.

PS Mr Ferguson, can we please borrow Ronaldo! Pleassee! haha

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManUre

Were

Awsome

Tonight

Got to feel sorry for Watford on Saturday although I feel United might well be complacent

Chelsea are going to give us a drubbing :(

Rubbish! I'm just bloody glad that we're not playing Pompey in't cup! I'll bet Roma were glad they were'nt facing em as well!

Seriously Flopsy Chelsea's last 3 days have provided the best possible set of results possible for us. Now the FA cup is of least importance to them.

United lost 2-1 to Portsmouth, and Portsmouth lost 4-2 to Watford. So by my calculations - Watford will actually thrash United. :rolleyes:

...er...didn't Burnley beat Liverpool in the same season Liverpool won the Champion's League?

Can you imagine Burnley 3 AC Milan 0?

I really want to see Liverpool win it, largely because of their performance against Barcelona, which I had the pleasure of watching. I'd like to see them become an even more attractive proposition than they are alrerady, so that they can attract the players needed to rival Man UTD and Chelsea at the top. If Arsenal were still in the competition, I might well be routing for them - they need the money more than the others at the top.

I've got a nasty feeling that after all their excellent performances, United will stumble against Milan, while Chelsea will beat Liverpool. If that were the final, then I'd have to fancy Chelsea.

I would rather any of the other three win.

Out of the 4 semi-finalists, i`d probably have to go for Chelsea to win it. My reasons?

AC Milan....Italian & therefore shouldn`t be in Europe. Italian fans are a disgrace. If the English still acted like that, we`d be thrown out of europe & never let back in.

Liverpool....don`t think i could stomach the shell-suited cretins adding another star ***** to their daily star text messages. they are soooo bl00dy annoying.

Man Ure....I love nothing more than seeing the red scum lose. It brightens my day. The only things that please me more are Rovers winning & the dingles losing.

Chelsea are fast becoming the club to hate, but in my view are still waaaay behind established hated clubs like Man Ure & Liverpoo...after all, it`s not just the money it`s those loathsome gloating glory-hunting fans they have.

Liverpool....don`t think i could stomach the shell-suited cretins adding another star ***** to their daily star text messages. they are soooo bl00dy annoying.

I too find this annoying. The Isle of Man is full of Liverpool supporters who dont stop going on about it. They soon shut up though when I ask to see their Premiership trophy. I know its old hat to keep going on about it but it does work - god I hope they never win it.

I too find this annoying. The Isle of Man is full of Liverpool supporters who dont stop going on about it. They soon shut up though when I ask to see their Premiership trophy. I know its old hat to keep going on about it but it does work - god I hope they never win it.

Before yesterdays games I thought that Bayern Munich would be a good bet. They battered Milan last night but didn't go through and I cannot see them doing much against the Scum.

I think Chelsea will be too strong for Liverpool especially after their dissapointment of been knocked out of the FA Cup.

Chelsea - Scum final with Chelsea the winners.

My money is on Liverpool. There is something about them and European football.

As much as I dislike Scousers, at least theirs is a proper club, that has a decent history and tries to play proper football. Scum are the very definition of glory hunting shites and Chelsea are just a billionaires play thing that also employ Peter Kenyon. More than enough reason to dislike them.

Archived