BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League

Yes they are, and Benitez is one of the least successful managers in club history. I was sad when Houllier left because I thought the club would get better. Rafa has shown to be LESS successful in the league!!!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright i'm going to put this one to bed, Liverpool ARE the most succesful team in England, there nothing You or I could do about it! (18 League Titles and 5 European Cups) Besides just support our team so that one day we could be as succesful as them.

The Uruguayan side at the moment is amazing as well.

No, I am talking sense. They are cups and almost any side can go on a cup run. It all stems back to the original point that cup runs prove nothing. I'm sure that you will miss that though, even if you have ended up using it yourself.

Booyah!

Alright i'm going to put this one to bed, Liverpool ARE the most succesful team in England, there nothing You or I could do about it! (18 League Titles and 5 European Cups) Besides just support our team so that one day we could be as succesful as them.

Your arguement went to bed a long time ago with a little stuffed teddy bear version of Benitez in arm

Ha Ha, at least he will have something to fall back on next year when he fails.

As much as I like Milito, he is no better then Bellamy or Kuyt. "with hope retained they can secure Malouda" sounds like instead of them being front runners they are going to be up against stiff opposition from the other big guns for his signature.

As of yet, we haven't heard of any mass cull, I was half expecting at least 10 players cut, looks like they will be sqeezing another year out of Hyppia and relying on Gonzalez, Arbeloa, Paletta to come good and Lucas to live up the the hype.

With the rest of the league looking to spend big and with half decent managers, can da'pool finish in the top 6?

Ha Ha, at least he will have something to fall back on next year when he fails.

As much as I like Milito, he is no better then Bellamy or Kuyt. "with hope retained they can secure Malouda" sounds like instead of them being front runners they are going to be up against stiff opposition from the other big guns for his signature.

As of yet, we haven't heard of any mass cull, I was half expecting at least 10 players cut, looks like they will be sqeezing another year out of Hyppia and relying on Gonzalez, Arbeloa, Paletta to come good and Lucas to live up the the hype.

With the rest of the league looking to spend big and with half decent managers, can da'pool finish in the top 6?

Top 6?? If you knew your football well enough you very well know who the top 4 are.

Top 6?? If you knew your football well enough you very well know who the top 4 are.

??

What does them being in the "top 4" have to do with them finishing 6th place or higher next season?

If you knew your football well enough (and have followed Liverpool under Beneathus), you'd know the "top 4" aren't guaranteed to finish in the top 4.

Have to agree, unless Liverpool strengthen they could have a very interesting (from everyone else's point of view) season. They are basically 1 or 2 injuries away from having a squad no better then Rovers at the moment.

But the owner (or one of them) said he won't spend it on drunken sailors. Just as well, as I'm sure his wife would be peturbed if he did. And the other owner would object to the sight of discharged seamen touching the hallowed turf of Anfield.

Spotted a typo Roar, you should have typed "We have money to spend unlike you" :lol::P

They've got money to spend unlike us.

As I have pointed out previously, Liverpool would't have been any better off in the league if they had signed big money players Shevchenko and Ballack.

If you read the article you would see there is not going to be any Chelsea like spending, with the likes of West Ham, Sunderland, and probably Newcastle, Tottenham and Portsmouth (again) plus the other big three opening their wallets, can Liverpool ensure a top four finish?

As I have pointed out previously, Liverpool would't have been any better off in the league if they had signed big money players Shevchenko and Ballack.

If you read the article you would see there is not going to be any Chelsea like spending, with the likes of West Ham, Sunderland, and probably Newcastle, Tottenham and Portsmouth (again) plus the other big three opening their wallets, can Liverpool ensure a top four finish?

Your just blowing bubbles now.

Archived