BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League

Just been listening to Talksport live in Athens, where plastic scouser Mike Parry is talking to the fans. One mickey-mouser came out with the boastful statement "I`ve been to 8 cup finals like without tickets like & always gotten in to see the game like...& i`ll be in there tonight aswell like"

...wonder if he was one of the bin-dippers who charged the gates at Hillsborough aswell....like? :huh:

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from St Helens - astonishing number of Liverpool car flags / red shirts and even houses decked out with huge banners - godness knows what Liverpool itself is like.

As to match, I do not care who wins in the slightest, Milan should not be in the competition and if Liverpool are the best side in Europe, I want to start waching the Copa America.

Just been listening to Talksport live in Athens, where plastic scouser Mike Parry is talking to the fans. One mickey-mouser came out with the boastful statement "I`ve been to 8 cup finals like without tickets like & always gotten in to see the game like...& i`ll be in there tonight aswell like"

...wonder if he was one of the bin-dippers who charged the gates at Hillsborough aswell....like? :huh:

Guest shoppybrfc

Liverpool to be losing at half time, bellamy to come on, and Liverpool to get tonked evenmore.

Well like - we actually need Milan like to score early doors like, otherwise like, it'll be like Liverpool the pride of Enlgish football like, to just sit there like, and wait for penalties like. Otherwise like, as we're such funny guys like, we might like, just have to like, start bangin on about the Beatles like, and Abbey Rd like. European City of Culture like!

6 times like, you'll never walk alone alike!

Moron.

Liverpool were the better team but it was a dreadful final really. Mascherano is truly a class act and along with Inzaghi were the best players on the pitch. Gerrard didnt get going and as for Pennant, well his namesake on the PA announcement made more of an impact!

Guest Kamy100

Very sorry that Liverpool lost as always like to see British side do well.

However have to say that this final was about to teams who were negatively setup, one side took their chances whilst the other didn't, there was very little creative flair out there, credit to Milan but just like the FA Cup final the fear of losing paralysed both teams.

Archived