BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup Semi-final .

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brave brave effort, beaten by one of the best teams in moderntimes, no shame there. Well done lads, if only Mortens header oh well back to the bread and butter of Watford next week. Sort of a third place game.

Disheartened but proud!

Looking at the bright side, we really showed we are only margins from the "big" clubs... We can surely establish ourselves as at least at a higher level... :unsure:

I’m in tears...I'll need weeks to recover..Lucky @#/?s!!!

Well after the first 30 or so minutes that was one of the final performances I've ever seen by Rovers. We were brilliant and did everything well. Sadly we didn't take our chances and there was no way that we could afford to let them score in extra-time. Horrible stuff and really tough to take, but you can't fault the players for it. I think I'll spend the next few months thinking "what-if" about that Pedersen header and it is a shame that, that really is the end of our season.

Well done to rovers. How that team can take 0 points from West Ham and Villa at home i do not know. We had the best chances throughout the game with Pedersen x2 and Samba all missing chances. Very impressed with Dunn whos fitness seems to be improving all the time. Jason Roberts deserves to start the rest of the season. Pacey, strong and posed problems throughout.

Next season with injured players back and hopefully a couple of decent signings, we could well be a force pushing for a european spot.

Archived