BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup Semi-final .

Have you actually read in the Telegraph that we've only sold 17k tickets?

Or did you just make a ridiculous, uneducated outburst based on Waggy's post?

As for the personal abuse - if you take that as personal abuse then you must be a very sensitive flower.

Argue, debate, disagree fine but again personal reamrks directed at somebody you probably have not met.

Why?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Argue, debate, disagree fine but again personal reamrks directed at somebody you probably have not met.

Why?

You're quite right Mike, there is no need and I apologise. I just find it hard not to react when someone writes something as stupid as you did in your original post. Excuse me for being emotional.

Maybe some fans can't afford to go as someone has said, or maybe it's the fact that we just don't have the numbers? If you want to support a club with loads of fans why don't you trot down the motorway and support that Red Shyte?

It has also been widely reported that Chelsea are having similar problems shifting tickets. Yes fair enough there are issues with travelling, but then again Chelsea have at least 5 times as many fans as we do, not including all those dirty blue Samsung shirts that have been sprouting up around Lancashire in the past couple of years.

This an FA cup semi final being played at a reasonable time at an iconic stadium 20 odd miles down the road. Tickets, whilst not cheap, are not prohibatively priced.

I have supported Rovers since 1975, have earned the right to have an opinion and do not need suggestions from you or anybody else on which club I should follow.

I believe, that in similar circumstances, almost every club in the top two divisions and a good number of others would have a following of 25,000 +. If, as you suggest, we dont have the numbers to do that then that has serious implications regarding our current status.

I'm going to this one of course but it feels like punishment more than anything.

Spent more than £100 and all for watching a near certain Chelsea win.

Our players will be closed down by Chelsea like frightened rabbits chased by ever persistent rays of light, like the type you see on theatre stages.

There can only be one result in this and I will buy everyone on this mB a pint if Blackburn Rovers get to the final.

ill hold you to that mate :tu:

Why?

Didn't I read you spouting personal abuse on a different thread on Sunday morning (using your definition)?

With the lack of ticket sales for the semi's, why dont people ask, what has Jack Straw and 'new labour' done for local people and the economy over the past decade.

Is Britian not one of the leading economies in the world yet many of us cant afford the £45 ticket.

Just got me and my dad some of the £45 tickets. Coach travel is now sold out - any suggestions for cheap travel options?

Get a bus or train to Deansgate station and either walk (It ain't that far, I did it for the league game) or take a tram.

Oh, tickets arrived this morning GET IN!

Where is everyone meeting? Oyster Bar in the triangle (Exchange Square)?

Just got me and my dad some of the £45 tickets. Coach travel is now sold out - any suggestions for cheap travel options?

I think Lancashire United run quite regularly from Accy to Chorlton street even on a Sunday. Easy from there to o.t. on the Metro link.

B*****y & Pendle transport also do buses from Rawtenstall which run regularly.

Lancs United stop is on the corner of Infant Street on the bus station, think the bus is x63 or something like that.

Presty, it's a lap dancing club, sorry mate, haven't been there, don't see the point in paying for what I get free anyhow! LOL

It's not a lap-dancing bar. It's just a normal bar where the barstaff (male & female) wear skimpy clothes and occasionally get up on a podium and do a bit of a dance (keeping their skimpy clothes on). It's overpriced and chav-tastic.

So I've been told anyway. ;)

I think Lancashire United run quite regularly from Accy to Chorlton street even on a Sunday. Easy from there to o.t. on the Metro link.

B*****y & Pendle transport also do buses from Rawtenstall which run regularly.

Lancs United stop is on the corner of Infant Street on the bus station, think the bus is x63 or something like that.

You're bob on, there's at least 2 "X" Buses that run a service direct to the city centre, straight down through Prestwich, how do I know, I travel that way to work and always manage to spot a dingle in his shirt who gets the required greeting as I pass!

Best Link I could offer:

http://www.gmpte.com

Guest fernhurstblue

THE TRAIN, ALTHOUGH I AM SURE THEY WILL BE VERY BUSY!!!

You're bob on, there's at least 2 "X" Buses that run a service direct to the city centre, straight down through Prestwich, how do I know, I travel that way to work and always manage to spot a dingle in his shirt who gets the required greeting as I pass!

Best Link I could offer:

http://www.gmpte.com

Parking: There are loads of car parks in the salford quays area, one called the "Arches" I think, they are all a fiver round there.

GMP recommended hostelries for Rovers fans on the day:

Samuel Platts - Trafford Wharf Road

The Village - Third Avenue

Trafford Park Hotel - Ashburton Road West

Salford Quays: Lime Bar, Exchange Bar, Quay House

It's not a lap-dancing bar. It's just a normal bar where the barstaff (male & female) wear skimpy clothes and occasionally get up on a podium and do a bit of a dance (keeping their skimpy clothes on). It's overpriced and chav-tastic.

So I've been told anyway. ;)

we might see you there then :lol: if we are passing through scotty pal

Archived