BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford Preview

After the Lord Mayor's show for sure.

Remember, this is Blackburn Rovers we are supporting, not Man Utd.

And we can always trust the Rovers; trust the Rovers to let us down.

All the encouragement in the world from Sparky won't motivate the players.

Rovers 1 Watford 2 Attendance 17000 :(

Don't call me a pessimist. I'm a realist.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we will lose 1-2 to them as Watford is weak team so we will lose. We will draw or win only to strong team...

A co-worker (Chelsea fan) told me today that if the current 3 go down it will mean 9 extra points for us next season <_<

Please please please we have to win this one. Watford cant go down and do the double over us in the same season. We were rubbish in the reverse fixture :(

If I were the players, I would feel absolutely humiliated by the manner in which we lost the reverse fixture. My pride would be at stake. It will be a disgrace if the players don't give their all for this - I don't care if they've just played a semi final and extra time!

Guest shoppybrfc

Bentley is so ###### Selfish!!! ######! could have played emerton or roberts in, instead he shoots for personal glory as usual!

Guest shoppybrfc
Yeah he's awful, how dare he set the first two goals up. Get rid.

Well he could have had 3 assists with 2 men better placed then go for glory, Bentley only ever crosses if he doesnt have a shooting opportunity.

Archived