BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] If You Will Not Be At Old Trafford On Sunday

Had a wry smile to myself when I read page 3 of the LET this morning. It showed pictures and had interviews with people who watched the game in the Royal Oak? on Livesey Branch Road. All the people interviewed professed to be "lifelong" Rovers fans.....speaks volumes for them i'm afraid.

Speaks volumes for the Lancashire Telegraph too! I cancelled this paper when it became the LT instead of the LET and strangely enough I have never missed it one bit. Suggest others do the same and put their money toward next seasons ST's.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trip ended a couple of hours ago. 14 different vehicles over 33 1/4 hours. Taxi to bus to plane to bus to tube to replacement bus to train to car to tram to bus to bus to plane to bus to bus.

And with all of that, the only problem was the replacement bus that had to be taken and that only made me on time instead of 45 minutes early.

Archived