BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham 1 Rovers 1

gbax

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So why didnt he stop the Fulham goal from going over the line ?

We were one nil down first half and all the quality forward play was coming from the wide people and Ryan Nelsen of all people,

So Dunny was excellent again, it didnt come across like that on Radio Lancs.

JEEEZO!

Anti Dunny alert

again :rolleyes:

You are having a laugh JAL? Even the woman on MOTD conceded that he couldn't do anything about that.

Come to think of it, he could have stopped it, but he would have been sent off for handball, and they would have probably scored from the resulting penalty as well

I'm not anti-Dunny, but i aint having any of this how wonderful Dunny is from members on here when he hasnt produce to the standard required, when or if he does then i'll be singing his praises.

I'm not anti-Dunny, but i aint having any of this how wonderful Dunny is from members on here when he hasnt produce to the standard required, when or if he does then i'll be singing his praises.

Not up for giving him a chance then? Letting him regain fitness and match sharpness? (which he is clearly doing)

Fair enough.

What about a top central midfielder or two aswell john, didnt hear or see much of Dunny and the Axe during the radio and MOTD highights.

Looking at the number of players who can play that position, I do not think a central midfielder is a priority at all. I could maybe see us going for Koumas in the summer if Tugay leaves, but when everyone is fit there is no need for another central midfielder IMO.

Not up for giving him a chance then? Letting him regain fitness and match sharpness? (which he is clearly doing)

Fair enough.

Literally just read a report on the clubs official message board from a 23 year old fan from Cambridge, and he gave his player ratings from yesterday, with Dunny getting the lowest marks of the team. Five out of ten was his mark along with the axe, but his verdict on Dunny was.... he played like an headless chicken giving the ball away too many times, should have played Tugay. Doesnt sound like excellent to me.

Dunny isnt going to get any fitter and hes playing against the lower class teams in this league at the moment so he should be doing well.

I'm far from being Dunn's biggest fan, but he really didn't have a bad game yesterday. The signs are starting to look good, and when Savage and Reid are fit then Hughes is going to have some decisions to make.

Literally just read a report on the clubs official message board from a 23 year old fan from Cambridge, and he gave his player ratings from yesterday, with Dunny getting the lowest marks of the team. Five out of ten was his mark along with the axe, but his verdict on Dunny was.... he played like an headless chicken giving the ball away too many times, should have played Tugay. Doesnt sound like excellent to me.

Dunny isnt going to get any fitter and hes playing against the lower class teams in this league at the moment so he should be doing well.

Oh well.

That's settled then. :blink:

So you're slagging him off (again) without having even seen the game?

To be honest Rev, I thought he was pretty poor on Saturday. He looked tired to me, however after the performances he gave on Sunday and Wednesday it was to be expected.

To be honest Rev, I thought he was pretty poor on Saturday. He looked tired to me, however after the performances he gave on Sunday and Wednesday it was to be expected.

Thank you Jordan for your honesty, nothing would please me more than to see Dunny as the best player at the club and possibly a captain leading us onto victory.

How many Rovers fans were there at the match? I cuddney go, and did not see the telly highlights. Was it a good do?

I would say about 400/500.

Not a bad trip. Fulham away, for me, is one of the best trips of the season. Was in the 8 bells for a good three hours. The only let down of the day was a £10 bet which I had on the Arsenal game...........Arsenal to win 2-1, robbie Keane to score 1st.

I saw the match on art sport :D, but how poor is Roberts' finishing and is it only me, but his first touch lets him down nearly all the time, his first touch reminds me of the axe's he always needs a few touchs to control the ball.... I gues thats why he only cost £2million, we seriously need a top class strike to partner Benni, as Roberts finishing is going to do my head in!

How many Rovers fans were there at the match? I cuddney go, and did not see the telly highlights. Was it a good do?

Prob around 750. However the segregation at Fulham is an absoulte shambles. There was no gap between Rovers fans and neutral fans and they ballsed up the tickets slighty so they over lapped, some Rovers fans were in the extreme left of the neutral end and some fulham fans in the extreme right of our Rovers allocation. Almost caused some aggro when fulham scored, this bloke jumped up when fulham scored in the row behind me the Rovers fans in the row behind told him that hed better get into the fulham section sharpish or he might get a few bumps and bruises.

Usual strange day at fulham, you get so many people who you think would be better suited to a Polo match or a day at the races drinking champaigne :rover:

Archived