BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cup Final Ticket Prices

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FA got what they wanted, a dull game, a dull crowd and a final worthy of manure versus chelski, what a truly awful end to the English football season.

Both teams refused to go out and play attracttive attacking football, they were scared shitless of conceding a goal.

I am very disillusioned with the way the FA Cup petered out, its a sad day when the Preston hairdryer comes out with a comment like that about manure !

Not such a bad afternoon as it turned out, I had a modest seven quid on the 0-0 scoreline at 7/1 and the Red Scum went down with three minutes of injury time left! :)

Mind you 50 quid is the least anyone deserves for having to sit through that crock of ****.

Lets not forget, the only thing that kept it mildly interesting was the

novelty value of the first FA Cup final at the New Wembley.

That will wear thin very quickly, especially with all the Semi's being played there.

Won't be long before they struggle to fill it.

Oh dear!

Not such a bad afternoon as it turned out, I had a modest seven quid on the 0-0 scoreline at 7/1 and the Red Scum went down with three minutes of injury time left! :)

Mind you 50 quid is the least anyone deserves for having to sit through that crock of ****.

congrats the rev on your win.

We had a fantastic 18 quid and 55 pence on 0-0 at the same 7-1 scoreline but also had cfc to win 1-0 in extratime and just to really naff us all off we actually had lampard to score the goal which would have given us a nice little earner :unsure:

we still took some solace with 0-0 scoreline and a blackpool home win double 35 quid at 10-1 (I think)

congrats the rev on your win.

We had a fantastic 18 quid and 55 pence on 0-0 at the same 7-1 scoreline but also had cfc to win 1-0 in extratime and just to really naff us all off we actually had lampard to score the goal which would have given us a nice little earner :unsure:

we still took some solace with 0-0 scoreline and a blackpool home win double 35 quid at 10-1 (I think)

How come you both got 7/1? Who did you bet with?

I got 6/1 with Hills. Only had a tenner on though.

Rovers v Wolves in 1960 was called the "Dustbin Final" by the critics.

In modern parlance, today's match should be called the Waste Recycling Bin final. First time I've actually fallen asleep watching a game of football.

Just been looking at the Play Off final prices at Wembley.

From what I can gather from the appropriate websites the Championship play off is dearer than the 2nd division play Off which I feel is unfair.

Also there are concession in all areas for both games.

Taken from Derby:

adult ticket prices

Category 1 (red) - £72

Category 2 (blue) - £60

Category 3 (yellow) - £48

Category 4 (green) - £32

Concession ticket prices

Category 1 (red) - £36

Category 2 (blue) - £30

Category 3 (yellow) - £24

Category 4 (green) - £16

Taken from Bristol Rovers:

Tickets are priced at £24, £34, £44 and £54 for adults (£12, £17, £22 and £27 for under 16s and senior citizens), depending on the positioning within the stadium.

£54 - lower tier along the side

£44 - lower tier behind the goal

£44 - upper tier along the side (front)

£34 - upper tier behind the goal (front)

£34 - upper tier along the side (back)

£24 - upper tier behind the goal (back)

Just been looking at the Play Off final prices at Wembley.

From what I can gather from the appropriate websites the Championship play off is dearer than the 2nd division play Off which I feel is unfair.

Also there are concession in all areas for both games.

Taken from Derby:

adult ticket prices

Category 1 (red) - £72

Category 2 (blue) - £60

Category 3 (yellow) - £48

Category 4 (green) - £32

Concession ticket prices

Category 1 (red) - £36

Category 2 (blue) - £30

Category 3 (yellow) - £24

Category 4 (green) - £16

Taken from Bristol Rovers:

Tickets are priced at £24, £34, £44 and £54 for adults (£12, £17, £22 and £27 for under 16s and senior citizens), depending on the positioning within the stadium.

£54 - lower tier along the side

£44 - lower tier behind the goal

£44 - upper tier along the side (front)

£34 - upper tier behind the goal (front)

£34 - upper tier along the side (back)

£24 - upper tier behind the goal (back)

Todays Conference Promotion Final

Tickets are priced

Seats along Touchline

Adults - £25

Children under 16 - £10

Seats behind the Goal

Adults - £20

Children under 16 - £10

Disabled supporters £20 - Carer free of charge

Went to the conference final yesterday - used to live in Exeter for a few years and went along with some mates from down there (at £20 it was a reasonable way to see a game there) - nice stadium but just hope i get to go back with Rovers soon!

Archived