BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New contract for Dizzy?

den

The Lancashire Evening Post is reporting that rovers will start contract talks with Gillespie at Christmas.

"We are aware that Keith's contract is running out so we'll be sitting down with him and his agent at Christmas," said Ewood's chief executive John Williams.

Gillespie added: "I want to stay with Blackburn but I accept that it is up to me to get back in the side and prove to the club that I'm worth a new contract. More and more these days, though, football is a squad rotation game and I'm sure there will be future opportunities.The lads have made a good start in the Premiership and we've still a great chance to progress in the UEFA Cup. We should be aiming to finish higher than our 10th place finish last season."

This news should be warmly recieved by Rovers fans, as Dizzy is a popular chap, and one of a rare breed of old fashioned wingers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.