BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Away Shirt?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Red and Black halves have got to be made permanent. I don't know anybody who doesn't like that design where-as all previous away kits have had their critics.

Agreed.Not one for buying shirts but this seasons away is one of the smartest for many a year....the halved away shirt should be made permanent without question.

There's a possibilty we may use this template instead which is much nicer than the England one in my opinion.

umbrotemplate.jpg

No Danger at all of that design being used. That particular shirt is a Japanese club which was designed and supplied by a company called Descente under license in Japan. It is not an Umbro design. I've seen next years kits and they don't look like that!

I hope it doesn't use the design of the new England shirt. From your descpription of the shirt, it sounds like ours is different. Would I be right?

You are quite right. It is a very clean design with no bells or whistles. The England design is unique.

Archived