BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we can always hope the Bellamy's flight back from his honeymoon crashlands on that "lost" island & he isn't rescued till July when his clause has expired--- stranger things have happened---probably. :P

:brfc:

Well bye bye Bellamy, at least we had a year out of you.

I would like Zigic and Mido to replace him.

I can remember a few players saying they supported certain clubs as kids IE : Harry Kewell whats he done since he got his £60,000 a week at liverpool and a massive signing on fee for him and his agent sounds familiar doesnt it !

IF Bellamy goes to Liverpool him + his agent will probably get a nice backhander from the scousers and if he stays he gets a nice increase of £25,000 a week he cant lose .

who is his agent ? anybody got his number ?

He must be one of the shrewdest , shadiest in the business

The only losers in this are Rovers especially the fans and Hughesy whom he obviously has totally hoodwinked and cheated on and held in total disrespect but hey thats a bloke whose next few appearences are at Cardiff magistrates for assault and driving with no insurance.

But still hope he stays one of the finest to wear a Rovers shirt

:brfc:

I can remember a few players saying they supported certain clubs as kids IE : Harry Kewell whats he done since he got his £60,000 a week at liverpool and a massive signing on fee for him and his agent sounds familiar doesnt it !

IF Bellamy goes to Liverpool him + his agent will probably get a nice backhander from the scousers and if he stays he gets a nice increase of £25,000 a week he cant lose .

who is his agent ? anybody got his number ?

He must be one of the shrewdest , shadiest in the business

The only losers in this are Rovers especially the fans and Hughesy whom he obviously has totally hoodwinked and cheated on and held in total disrespect but hey thats a bloke whose next few appearences are at Cardiff magistrates for assault and driving with no insurance.

But still hope he stays one of the finest to wear a Rovers shirt

also would Benitez able too handle him off the field hope not

The only losers in this are Rovers especially the fans and Hughesy whom he obviously has totally hoodwinked and cheated on and held in total disrespect

'Hoodwinked' 'Cheated On' 'Total Disrespect' Absolute Pigswill. If Bellamy and his agent had insisted on the clause at the contract stage, then Hughes must have known exactly what he was doing.

Grow up.

I think we all agree that the release clause in Bellamys contract was set at to low a price £6M for a player like him is very very cheap I think the board have been a bit naive. I just hope that Hughsey doesnt think that Rovers are a club that cant keep hold of their star players and starts to look elsewhere for a bigger club. Also please please please lets not sign Heskey I think he is a decent player but he is a million miles away from the quality of Bellamy :(

I just hope that Hughsey doesnt think that Rovers are a club that cant keep hold of their star players

Why should he not think that? That is excatly what we are, a club who can not keep hold of our best players.

'Hoodwinked' 'Cheated On' 'Total Disrespect' Absolute Pigswill. If Bellamy and his agent had insisted on the clause at the contract stage, then Hughes must have known exactly what he was doing.

Grow up.

fake scouse clown that was good shrewd business by his agent who must be very good at figures and bargaining skills . But Bellamy has hoodwinked the fans with his statement back in Febuary .

It is now obvious there was a low valuation clause which dont forget there weren't too many takers at the time on a player with off the field problems and high wages do you not think that disrespects the faith Mark Hughes put in Bellamy whose performances this year have been out of the top draw I might had but prior to christmas was struggling with injuries .

as for loyaly and support it is obvious the majority of players have only one there bank account !

That Kuyt stuff looks rubbish and their local paper today says Liverpool need to sell to get him as they wont have the money after signing Bellamy and Alves. I dont think it'd make much difference if they did get him anyway, Kuyt is more like Crouch than Bellers ie less mobile

Kuyt is a awesome player, he is NOTHING like crouch, he is a very strong forward, good skill, excellent team player, awesome in the air, on the ground, All of his shots are always on target and trouble the keeper at least. He will be the liverpools own young version of Van nistlerooy.

IF IF IF IF IF IF

Should Bellamy go to Liverpool, could there be a potential for Stephen Reid not signing his contract due to the selling of arguably our best player of last season?

The LET have stated that Reid will sign his deal when he returns from his holiday in two weeks. Things at the club may be different when he gets back and e may not like it!!!

Personally I think this whole sad saga should be sorted out as quickly as possible. The bid is confirmed and the decision lies with Bellamy - the least he can do is sort things out quickly, honeymoon or not so we all know whats going on.

I can see this dragging on until next week :angry:

Bellamy's agent has said there will be an annoucment tomorrow regarding his situation....

On Koptalk - http://www.koptalk.com/detail_subtitle_lis...hp?link_id=3074

Hints to me that the meeting between Benitez and Bellamy is early tomorrow, I reckon personal terms have already been done by his agent and if it all goes well tomorrow then the agent will say he's joining the Mickeys subject to a medical or something. Just guesswork from me but i've resigned myself to his exit anyway.

Why is anyone suprised by this latest showing of footballing loyalty ? As soon as he signed the contract, with clause, he was on his way out in the next available transfer window. Bellamy has used Blackburn Rovers simply to get his career back on track after falling out with Souness and finding he had no other offers other than from a team in the Mickey Mouse league north of the Wall. Hughes knew that the only way he would get Bellamy was to insert the clause in his contract - either he was very smart or his agent was. He has repeatedly said he is not moving, so not only has he used the club as a stepping stone to get his career back on track, he also lied in public. To be honest its probably not his fault - he doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed :blink:

If he wants to play for the Spanish Armada then let him sail down the Leeds Liverpool canal on the good ship 'Ego'. He was injured for half of last season and with Liverpools track record of unfit strikers he will fit in very nicely at Anfield.

Annoyed ? Yes I am. Happy to see him go ? Yes, because he blatantly thinks he is too big for this club. I wish him well, thanks for some great goals and as they say in showbiz, break a leg mate !

Heskey and Mido upfront anyone ?

Accyrover :wstu:

PS, Mr Hughes, can I have the £65k a week instead please ?

Now all the fuss about attendances and the affect on Players,Manager AND some Supporters was all about this moment.He won't look round Anfield and see empty spaces never mind closed off areas.

Same happened in the 60s when Everton came a calling.

Keep the faith and bring a friend!

Bellamy Is the Devil

Craig Bellamy has revealed how his agent managed to get him such a low get out clause in his contract with Blackburn.

He is in fact the Devil.

Bellamy, 26, always had a fairly bad rep and was never popular with anyone other than with Hitler and Saddam, believes this revelation may work in his favour. Indeed, he stated recently at his player of the year award ceremony that "Once they see my next tattoo, 666, on my head it will drive them all nuts!"

IPB Image

Bellamt At A Recent Awards Ceremony.

Probably setting myself up for a fall, but I still think there could be a twist in the tail. There's every chance that I'll look a bit silly this time tomorrow by posting this blindly optimistic drivel, but I'm not quite sure things are cut and dry.

The fact that Bellamy will speak to Liverpool doesn't really bother me; if a club puts an offer in that's accepted, you're bound to speak to them even if you don't particularly want to join them. Not that that appears to be the case here, but Bellamy hasn't snubbed Hughes by going to speak to Benitez. Also, it seems strange that his agent has said he'll have an announcement to make tomorrow. This is me clutching at straws but I can't imagine why Mr 10% would say something like that if the transfer was a complete formality.

What seems likely to me is that Bellamy has gone to speak with Liverpool, favouring a move but uncertain. In purely footballing terms, the choice is an easy one to make (fighting for big trophies at home and in Europe in front of 40k a week), but Bellers being the lovable character he is means there's a lot of baggage to consider: for the first time in his career he seems to have found a manager he doesn't hate and even respects. He's numero uno at Ewood, which obviously appeals to his sizeable ego, and he's been offered a silly amount of money to stay and be the hero. It would annoy him no end when he's scoring goal after goal for the Scousers and that lovely Chris Bascombe is giving Stevie G all the credit.

Fingers crossed he takes the fat pay rise. For once, let's hope for a greedy footballer, eh? ;)

Archived