BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Scumchester Deep In The Kaka

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could think of nothing worse than Liverpool winning the Champions League again and going on about it for several years. At least the other two English teams will move on quite qiuckly, particularly United.

Yes, because we never hear about United's win in '99....

OK so its been said already:

I too was genuinely up for a brit win last night. Before the match started there was Steve Ryder on itv4 with the big match build up. Sickening. Before the kick off I wanted the Italian to "do 'em".

I havnt seen the headlines but i guess its all about rooneys strike late on.

Man Ure werent that good as a team last night. It will do all other teams and their supportes in the Prem to see Ure being outclassed. Maybe a little more belief playaing against Ure/ski will see the the gap closing ?

I could think of nothing worse than Liverpool winning the Champions League again and going on about it for several years. At least the other two English teams will move on quite qiuckly, particularly United.

I don't think so! Do you listen to ITV's commentary? I don't think a game has gone by, with Man U playing or not, in which the treble of 99 has not been mentioned!

2-1 up for Milan, I thought, that'd be it, but nope. the pesky kids have to go and ruin things.

Don't want United to win anything this season, would be good to see the look on RFW's face after missing out on everything. :D

Yes, because we never hear about United's win in '99....

I don't think so! Do you listen to ITV's commentary? I don't think a game has gone by, with Man U playing or not, in which the treble of 99 has not been mentioned!

:blink:

"That night in Barcelona...." TM ITV

That's only because they are on course to do it again. Liverpool fans won't let you forget about "that night" in 2005 ever since it happened.

• Backroom
And me- you'd think they'd learn before gloating. Actually you wouldn't. Obviously these are the same type of numpties that gloat at Ewood when we score 1, and then look even more stupid when it goads the opposition into scoring 2.

So I'm a numpty who gloats when we score 1 at Ewood am I? How the hell would you know.. you don't know me.. you don't even sit near me at Ewood so kindly keep your inane comments to yourself :angry:

That's only because they are on course to do it again. Liverpool fans won't let you forget about "that night" in 2005 ever since it happened.

No, we've been hearing about it ever since, not just this season.

We we've obviously have different media sources. I've certainly never been overwhelmed by comments about the treble winning side in the last 5 years or so up until this year and the United fans I know never really mentioned it until this season (no more so than we might mention winning the Premiership or League Cup).

We we've obviously have different media sources. I've certainly never been overwhelmed by comments about the treble winning side in the last 5 years or so up until this year and the United fans I know never really mentioned it until this season (no more so than we might mention winning the Premiership or League Cup).

This might come from the fact you have been in France and not England.

The Treble is mentioned everytime they play ITV.

I hope Chelsea get the quadruple. Mainly because I have a lot of Man Utd fans, and I would love it if their treble was bettered.

Archived