BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Scumchester Deep In The Kaka

We we've obviously have different media sources. I've certainly never been overwhelmed by comments about the treble winning side in the last 5 years or so up until this year and the United fans I know never really mentioned it until this season (no more so than we might mention winning the Premiership or League Cup).

Eddie - every time a champions league done by ITV, overtime Man U are on telly every time you speak to a United fan , the treble is mentioned… you clearly don’t move in circles where you come across many United fans

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extremely enjoyable first half in the San Siro tonight, Milan have absolutely destroyed ManUre in the first half with a breathtaking display of precision passing.

I can't recall seeing anything like it, every single pass is going straight to the man, exactly where it's meant to, perfectly weighted and without the player having to break his stride.

Of course, lightning could strike twice after what happened in the first leg at OT, but let's hope not.

That was as bad a performance by United away in Europe as I've ever seen, and they've hardly been setting the world alight on their european travels most of the season.

The only thing they got right was not giving the ball back the second time Milan started wasting time.

I enjoyed Gatuso's clash with Scholes. He shook a "Nescafe wave" towards Ginger B*ll*cks followed by an "Agincourt Salute". It didn't take an expert lip reader to work out that he called him a "Feckin Winker" either. Quality! Good to see he picked up a bit from his time in Govan.

Extremely enjoyable first half in the San Siro tonight, Milan have absolutely destroyed ManUre in the first half with a breathtaking display of precision passing.

I can't recall seeing anything like it, every single pass is going straight to the man, exactly where it's meant to, perfectly weighted and without the player having to break his stride.

Isn't that how we play? :rolleyes:

United were bloody awful tonight, really bad.

While Utd were terrible I put it down mostly to Milan's outstanding tactical plan and the extra fitness from resting players. Essentially AC harried non stop through the game and gave exra special attention to Scholes and Carrick. Man Utd can only play with the ball to feet and by taking those two out of the game Man U were absolutely toothless, couldn't string an attack together.

It beena long time since I have seen an organizational display that has impressed me as much as that.

United lost it within 15 seconds when Ronaldo did five step overs for the benefit of the touchline and back heeled it to Gatuso.

AC Milan showed the Prem how to beat the Mancs last night. EPL clubs m,ight not be able to replicate the passing flow AC are capable of but they are certainly capable of getting in the faces of Carrick and Scholes.

Still think AC should not even be in the competition.

United lost it within 15 seconds when Ronaldo did five step overs for the benefit of the touchline and back heeled it to Gatuso.

AC Milan showed the Prem how to beat the Mancs last night. EPL clubs m,ight not be able to replicate the passing flow AC are capable of but they are certainly capable of getting in the faces of Carrick and Scholes.

Still think AC should not even be in the competition.

Forgot Carrick was playing until Andy Gray mentioned that he had been quiet for most of the game.

Tell you what - if Hughes was given £18m to spend this summer, I'd be mighty disappointed if he turned up with Carrick.

One thing that I was amazed at last night was the rain-it wazzed it down for ages, but the pitch remained virtually perfect.

At least RFW had the decency to admit they were tonked by the better team on the night.

I thought Clarence Seedorf was awesome. Tactically, in the tackle, on the ball, stamina. A true football master on the top of his game. The likes of Carrick and Fletcher arent fit to lace his boots.

Thank god we've avoided the Liv/Manc final, the media love-in would have been too much to bear.

Alan Green sounded gutted on the Radio, I take it he's a Man Utd fan?

When I turned it on he was having a right go at most of the players and basically slagging the whole performance off. Didn't sound gutted just his normal self - he loves moaning that guy.

Archived