BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle Preview

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's still not working hard enough though.

CHRIST ON A BIKE! how do you even know if you're not their? keeping our european ambitions alive not enough for you. ridiculous comment. he's scoring, plenty, enough said.

CHRIST ON A BIKE! how do you even know if you're not their? keeping our european ambitions alive not enough for you. ridiculous comment. he's scoring, plenty, enough said.

I think it was a joke... :rolleyes:

Crikey, guess irony is lost on you :blink: … I think he was been ironic/ sarcastic as there is so many people on this boards who stupidly overreact to Benni’s supposed lack of work rate.

Ok we need Pompey to lose on the final day to Arsenal at least 2-0

Bolton to fail to win against villa

and Us to win both games 2-0 or more.

That way we jump above pompey, reading and bolton. Minimum of 7th Place!!!

KEEP THE FAITH!!

Sounds like Samba had a top game against Owen today. I don't think people outside Rovers are giving him enough credit for coming in as a young player from abroad and fitting in so well. He has been better than Nelsen in most games, I think he can only get better (lets hope he stays injury free next year)

Sounds like Samba had a top game against Owen today. I don't think people outside Rovers are giving him enough credit for coming in as a young player from abroad and fitting in so well. He has been better than Nelsen in most games, I think he can only get better (lets hope he stays injury free next year)

I dont think i want Samba to be getting so many headlines so soon. :lol:

Chimbonda was quite outstanding when he was at Wigan last season. The next season, Spuds snapped him up.

Sounds like Samba had a top game against Owen today. I don't think people outside Rovers are giving him enough credit for coming in as a young player from abroad and fitting in so well.

Maybe just as well. High profile players tend to get the attention of bigger teams and we then end up losing them.

Having been a student up in Newcastle, beating the barcodes is almost as important to me as winning against Man U and Bolton, so I'm a happy man tonight :rover:

Regardless of whether we make the UEFA or Intertoto, I think we have a lot to look forward to with a fully fit squad next season.

Archived