BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Congratulations

Why do we persist with all this Northern solidarity ######? I couldnt really care where either of the two teams come from, theyre both to££pots. Fair play to united, throughly deserved, but not one iota of me is bothered that its 'back up north'.

Although I agree one hundred percent...you are a southerner, after all.

Well I'm totally gutted. My hatred of the Scum knows no bounds. If they were playing against a Bin Laden 11 I would support the Bin Laden 11.

The supporters will not be liveable with for the next season. :angry:

I think that they deserve it from watching them play this season. Having been brought up to hate everything southern it is always a bit of a dilema when Man Utd are up against a southern team as I don't like them either!

I have to say I felt a bit sorry for Chelsea as they walked off the pitch - to get so close and then not to win it must be gutting but then i remembered they have won loads and actually I didnt feel sory for them at all!!!

Hope the Man Ure fans are not too smug!

Chelsea should be well up for the FA Cup final!

Nobody does smug like manyoo "fans"

Im glad United won it over either Arsenal or Chelsea. Keep the trophy up this end.

Just recieved this off a manc today, its quite good! Maybe we could adopt it next year when we win it! (To tune of wonderland)

Mourinho now ur listening,

you have kept are trophy glistening,

we have come back in may,

to take it away,

walkin in a fergie wonderland.

Well, I for one am sick of Chelsea and their boring style, so as much as it pains me im glad Man U won

im also sick of the special one constantly moaning about everything

Well i for one would rather kiss a dingles backside, before ever offering congratulations to the arrogant mancs.

I hope Chelsea win the cup, and deprive him of a double, and Liverpool win the euro cup.

Nobody is more arogant than the cockneys!!

I used to Hate Man Utd winning the league all the time, but they wasnt as arrogant as Chelsea's fans or their team.

I also hope Liverpool get battered in Athens as their fans already believe they are the best team in the world!!

To be honest I've been for United this season and totally against Chelsea. I was nerly taken in by Mourinho's comments after the Semi-final, but I know if we had beaten them, then he wouldn't have been as gracious.

United win the league without playing,

Press photographer at the end of the 90 minutes at the Emirates.....

0,,2007210012,00.jpg

PRICELESS.

:rolleyes:

:rover::brfc::rover:

If those of you that still live in 'the motherland' are fed up with southern bias, you should try it from down here in London. As far as they know, there is nothing worth anything outside of the south east.

I don't care for man utd any more than the next Rovers fan but I admire their achievements and, as has already been said, at least the trophy is at the right side of the country. In addition, I can't stand Mourinho's attitude to losing. It's as though he thinks the country owes him constant success or he will sulk like a small child whose parents are just terrified of their toddler making a scene in public.

Fair play to Man Utd and come on Liverpool in the champions league final.

If those of you that still live in 'the motherland' are fed up with southern bias, you should try it from down here in London. As far as they know, there is nothing worth anything outside of the south east.

I don't care for man utd any more than the next Rovers fan but I admire their achievements and, as has already been said, at least the trophy is at the right side of the country. In addition, I can't stand Mourinho's attitude to losing. It's as though he thinks the country owes him constant success or he will sulk like a small child whose parents are just terrified of their toddler making a scene in public.

Fair play to Man Utd and come on Liverpool in the champions league final.

Well i hope the Man United fans have the good grace to give some compliments to the Glaziers that made it possible, after all the protests and childish boycotts.Why bite the hand that fed them.

I suppose they might give them some ccredit, but would that be in keeping with the smug manc prawn butty brigrade.

Why do we persist with all this Northern solidarity ######? I couldnt really care where either of the two teams come from, theyre both to££pots. Fair play to united, throughly deserved, but not one iota of me is bothered that its 'back up north'.

I second that. But I'm a sort of southerner as well. I am a Blackburn fan, not a Lancashire United fan, and I can't stand the arrogance and the bullying from both managers. B_llocks to the pair of them and I hope we win it next season, and for all eternity.

I detest Man Utd buit this year they have been sensational, and brave in their style of play. ANd also it ahs been good to see a club that does have a Britisih focus in terms of payers is doing well. Ultimately I suppose I prefer them winning it to Chelsea or Liverpool becuase at least they are willing to come out and give it a go and not just try to grind results out.

ALso to be fair Utd, while spending vast sums on a few major names (Ferdinana, Rooney, Ronaldo, Carrick, Saha) do actually have a number of players who are not bought in suprestars.

Anyhow, I desperately want someone to break this top four monopoly rubbish next season though. Not even neccessarily win it, but at least look like they can. Who knows, maybe we could be that club?...

Never. Though I must congratulate Chelsea on a remarkable new low in how to flush one's title down the loo.

That picture says it all: 'We've blown it lads'.

Why do you keep phrasing it like that? Man Utd have thorougly deserved the title, they're almost certainly going to get in exess of 90 points and can still beat Chelsea's total from last season.

Chelsea haven't thrown it away, they've been trailing nearly the whole season. Man Utd are the champion's because they're the best side in this country. We all know you hate Man Utd, but you just have to accept they've deserved it this season purely based on what they've done on the pitch.

I don't have to accept anything. Nor do I feel a need to justify my feelings about Manchester United to fellow Blackburn Rovers supporters.

Of course United deserve the championship. They've continued to win games and stay relatively injury free while Chelsea didn't. It's certainly a valid point however that Chelsea (who clearly have a superior squad to United) went on a run of form in the middle of the season (against vastly inferior sides) that effectively ended their defence of the league. They did have a chance of a reprieve a couple of weeks ago when United dropped points to Boro only for Chelsea to f**k it up big style the day after (and indeed the following week).

I do apologise if my views are distasteful. Most of you are clearly delighted that those cuddly cockney reds have brought the title back to their place for a ninth time, all while playing apparently perfect football and manfully getting on with the job in spite of their traditional persecution by the southern-based media.

...that Chelsea (who clearly have a superior squad to United)

I know a reliable table thingymajig that says this is a load of shyte Matt!

They did have a chance of a reprieve a couple of weeks ago when United dropped points to Boro only for Chelsea to f**k it up big style the day after (and indeed the following week)

That's sort of like saying United could have been even further ahead had they not capitalised on Chelsea's ###### up! :blink:

Just let it go. United were sublime this season - playing breathtaking football nearly all season and scoring a hell of a lot of goals in the process. I don't like United either, but they are a joy to watch as a neutral and fully deserve all the plaudits given to them.

I don't have to accept anything. Nor do I feel a need to justify my feelings about Manchester United to fellow Blackburn Rovers supporters.

Of course United deserve the championship. They've continued to win games and stay relatively injury free while Chelsea didn't. It's certainly a valid point however that Chelsea (who clearly have a superior squad to United) went on a run of form in the middle of the season (against vastly inferior sides) that effectively ended their defence of the league. They did have a chance of a reprieve a couple of weeks ago when United dropped points to Boro only for Chelsea to f**k it up big style the day after (and indeed the following week).

I do apologise if my views are distasteful. Most of you are clearly delighted that those cuddly cockney reds have brought the title back to their place for a ninth time, all while playing apparently perfect football and manfully getting on with the job in spite of their traditional persecution by the southern-based media.

I find it funny that you've been critical of me saying that United deserved to win the champions league, falling back on the final results to determine the two best sides, and yet United who have won a much longer non-knock-out tourmanent and you say that Chelsea were the better side. As for United staying injury free, that simply isn't true and they've had just as many injuries as Chelsea, the difference is that unlike Chelsea, who collapsed withouth Terry, they've managed to deal with them. I don't really mind who wins the league, but it is good to see a "new" team win it and have a closer title race then we've had in previous years, it is just a shame that it couldn't at least make it to the Chelsea-United game.

I find it funny that you've been critical of me saying that United deserved to win the champions league, falling back on the final results to determine the two best sides, and yet United who have won a much longer non-knock-out tourmanent and you say that Chelsea were the better side. As for United staying injury free, that simply isn't true and they've had just as many injuries as Chelsea, the difference is that unlike Chelsea, who collapsed withouth Terry, they've managed to deal with them. I don't really mind who wins the league, but it is good to see a "new" team win it and have a closer title race then we've had in previous years, it is just a shame that it couldn't at least make it to the Chelsea-United game.

I said that Chelsea had a better squad.

And that would be 'relatively' injury free.

I couldn't really give a flying one which team won it.

It was only going to be between one of four clubs. One of them with the most money

Ferdinand £30m, Rooney £30m, Veron £30M, Carrick £18m, Ronaldo £12m, Saha £14m.

Well done Manchester United. Now feck off and win the Champions League if you are so good.

Oooops!

Although I agree one hundred percent...you are a southerner, after all.

Hey Bruce, i resent that, im a Londerner, which is a special (arrogant) breed all to ourselves, not northern, not Southern, just London! :rover:

T'ain't fussed which team won it. It's always one of three teams, but with L'Arse crap without Henry, was always a race between Chelsea & Man Utd. Hoping an 'unfashionable club' such as ourselves (ah, 1995 :D ) can break the Big club dominance for once. Otherwise, the Premiership will turn into the Scottish Pub League with a similar dominance, which it's unfortunately already looking like to be doing.

Archived