Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spurs V Rovers

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My prediction:

1-2

(Defoe)-(Benni Mac, Robbo)

McCarthy and Roberts to continue the fantasic partnership they have formed recently.

Come on Rovers! :P:rover::brfc:

It's a must win game so you know what you've gotta do!

Have you just come down with the last shower Morten? :) We certainly have won many night away games over the years, far too many to list here even if I could remember them all. As a sample that knocks down your numbers 2 & 4 in one go:

Fulham v Rovers about 4 years ago. Rovers scored 4; one from the Turkish guy we had on loan and whose name escapes me, and another from Amoruso with a fantastic header, cant remember our other scorer's but pretty sure one was Cole. This was a night match at Craven Cottage.

Just hitting some trivia-action into these boards. Well done lads, you've all made it to the second round!!

Tottenham

Robinson

Chimbonda

King

Dawson

Gardner

Lennon

Zokora

Tainio

Malbranque

Defoe

Berbatov

Subs: Cerny, Keane, Ghaly, Huddlestone, Ifil

Rovers

Friedel

Emerton

Samba

Nelsen

Warnock

Bentley

Tugay

Mokoena

Pedersen

Roberts

McCarthy

Sub: Brown, Henchoz, Gallagher, Berner, Derbyshire

well, no Keane, but Defoe/Berbatov won't be nice defending against either.

C"MON ROVERS

Anyone see Rob bloody Styles after Robinson flattened Samba in the area.

That could quite easily have been called a penalty in my view yet the foul was given against Samba.

As Samba received treatment, Stiles was chatting and laughing with Robinson and playfully feeling his bicep. When samba recovered Stiles didn't even ask how he was, just peremptorily waved him off the pitch!

:angry:

Anyone see Rob bloody Styles after Robinson flattened Samba in the area.

That could quite easily have been called a penalty in my view yet the foul was given against Samba.

As Samba received treatment, Stiles was chatting and laughing with Robinson and playfully feeling his bicep. When samba recovered Stiles didn't even ask how he was, just peremptorily waved him off the pitch!

:angry:

thoght exactly the same thing rev,was like how could you have flattened the man mountain....but yet he gave a freekick against the hulk...amazing .

Archived