BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spurs V Rovers

Excellent first half from us in terms of all round play and possession, but reminded me a bit of the first half v Charlton in that we were very wasteful with our final ball and had a tendancy to try and hit one pass too many at times.

Fantastic goal, wonderful cross from MGP and finish from Benni.

Same again second half lads! :tu:

Typical Sky commentary - because Spurs weren't 4-0 up after half an hour, it was a drab game according to them.

Ho hum off to the pub to watch the second half. Tough old life. Maybe my "drinking buddy" will be there. :wub::lol:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rev, it wasn't a penalty (wasn't a free kick either, but keepers being over protected isn't unusual) and it is a dull game.

Hopefully it will stay dull though as this would be a great result. The cross by Pedersen was superb and McCarthy never misses those.

Guest shoppybrfc

At least Roberts misses the next match! :D He's been awful all game, terrible terrible control, he's skill and technique remind me so much of Kuqi.

Fair result I guess. We had the better of the first half and they had the better of the second. Got back into it a bit when Derbyshire came on but didn't get enough decent chances after that.

Intertoto it is then!!

Somebody better fine Roberts. What a fool ! :angry:

IMAGINE A UTD,CHELSEA ,ARSE OR LIVERPOOL GETTING SENT OFF FOR THE SAME??

THEY WOULDNT GET ONE YELLOW...ROOONEY CALLS REFS EFFING THIS EFFING THAT SPITS AND STILL GETS AWAY WITH IT.

We're playing 12 again, we're playing 12 again, we're playing 12 again!

Ref was a disgrace, he broke up at least 5 rovers moves on the edge of their box by getting in the way.

Decent enough first half display, then matched by the awful defending in the second and the lack of energy thrown into the last 30mins. Roberts left alot to be desired but the sending off was a joke, performances of note: Brett, MGP, Benni, Warnock and Tugay.

Guest Kamy100

Great effort by the lads but I guess in the end a draw was a fair result. The two big chances for me were when Bentley failed to pass to McCarthy in the first half when he was completely clear and of course the Samba header.

Still proud of the lads and I guess the Intertoto it is then.

Archived