BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs. Reading

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will the goal of the season/player of the season awards be announced prior to the match on the pitch?

All awards are usually done before kick - off, on the pitch.

Can I ask that everyone stays at the end to give the lads a good reception during their lap of honour.

not missed many this season; Man Utd and Arse at home due to holidays and now this game as I am taking my youngest daughter out for her birthday.

my neighbour is happy though; he was on his way out to buy 2 tickets when muggins here rolled up with my 2 plus Legends lounge tickets.

Give the blue boys a cheer from me....and role on the Intertotty Cup.

From the official site:

ROVERS: Friedel, Emerton, Samba, Nelsen ©, Warnock, Bentley, Tugay, Mokoena, Pedersen, Nonda, McCarthy. Subs: Brown (GK), Henchoz, Dunn, Derbyshire, Treacy.

READING: Hahnemann, Shorey, Gunnarsson, Doyle, Hunt, Harper, Ingimarsson, Ki-Hyeon, De La Cruz, Long, Duberry. Subs: Federici (GK), Lita, Oster, Kitson, Bikey.

Nonda back in the team and straight to starting XI, otherwise nothing special.

Is that treacy's first inclusion in the squad?

Anyone got any info on Treacy, I saw from the official site that he is a left winger. What type of player is he, worth getting excited over?

The final prediction of this season, the first season I was on this boards. Let's be positive in the end.

3-1 and an Intertoto Cup.

Benni Hattrick anyone? Would be great to have the league top-scorer...:D

Archived