BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs. Reading

I noticed that, a far cry from the 20 or 30 quid it was meant to be according to the Rovers season ticket bumph. I shall be ringing to query it before I return my DD mandate.

It's very badly worded but it's to do with this being a "running" credit agreement. If you look at the letter that comes with it you will see something like "the actual charge on your initial drawdown of £299 is £19.70. The charge of £143 in the agreement is related to the total credit limit of £1,500 and is if you took the full amount. I think they've done it this way so that you can just roll your direct debit forward next season and so forth until you hit £1,500, and only then do you need a new DD agreement.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i fancy a trip to grockelin!

So do I, one of my favourite places. And they are one of the few teams in Europe that also play in blue & white halves.

Well since moving back home <_< I have lost the cable that i loved so much. Being able to watch Rovers on the weekends was a pleasure. I have now as of today re-ordered cable and am having it installed tuesday ( a bit late :( ) I have to say that over all im plaesaed although i do wish we would have done better on some of our games and although we had a horrid start to the season, i still am happy that we finshed 10th over all. I also want to thank again everyone for there help when i went to England this past month and hope to make it out there again next season. -Fan

He had his back to the bench and was pretending to do up his boots and Hunt went over and pushed him to try and gert him off the pitch quicker.

Does anyone know what Bently was giving out in the lap of honour? He seemed to come on with a sack.

Some kid who sits next to me managed to get one of his shirts. It looked like he'd been saving up a load of shirts from the season and gave them away at the end. The shirt looked bona fide with obviously name and number on as well as the UEFA badge on one sleeve.

Fair play to the lad

Only a draw but a great game to watch. It was nice to meet American for a quick drink before the game. Hope to see you again at a future game pal.

We wondered if it was Tugay's farewell-the way he was waving just made us wonder.

:rover: thought the same myself,it would be a injustice if he left,but being left out off the semi-final might have been the last straw for him,to me tugay get's better by age,sign on son :brfc:

Some kid who sits next to me managed to get one of his shirts. It looked like he'd been saving up a load of shirts from the season and gave them away at the end. The shirt looked bona fide with obviously name and number on as well as the UEFA badge on one sleeve.

Fair play to the lad

He gave his boots away after that U21 game at Wembley vs Italy, so it's clearly something he has a habit of doing. It was a nice touch, I agree. He also gave away the shirt off his back before heading down the tunnel.

He gave his boots away after that U21 game at Wembley vs Italy, so it's clearly something he has a habit of doing. It was a nice touch, I agree. He also gave away the shirt off his back before heading down the tunnel.

I'm very happy,we got back in europe, so job done,and what a great game,very entertaining.

Warnock as been exceptional since we signed him,and very exciting to watch,but once again a good team performace all round.

Tugay's not going anywhere - he loves it too much ......and I can well understand the Reading players getting a little peeved at his running to the wrong side of the pitch to tie his imaginary laces up :blink:

I also agree that he shouldn't have been substituted at all , he was having a great game and surely could have lasted the full 90 in the last game of the season . Dunny is only a pale imitation of the Great Master at present . It'll be a memorable day when Tugay walks off the pitch for the last time - there'll probably have to be about 20 minutes injury time added .

Special mention must go to the full backs in this game. Warnock was outstanding from the start to finish, espcially in defence where he put in a number of key tackles. Emerton was superb as well, capping of the performance with that storming run to set up the brillant third goal. Considering it was 75 mins into the final game of a season he has been virtually ever present the fitness and desire to get on the end of that Bentley ball was outstanding!

Lucas who??

Archived