BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seam to remember that they only wear white shirts blue shorts because they copied Preston. Maybe someone down in Landan have notied that Preston aren't very good and they want to go back to copying someone more sucsessfull.

I believe you are quite right about that Bob. I also heard many years ago when I was growing up in Preston, that PNE were given the honour of wearing the white shirt of England as a tribute to the 1888 "double winning" team known as "The Invincibles" and at the time no other team was allowed to wear the colours of the England side.

You don't need to be registered to post on that site. Have just posted a reply.

C'mon guys. Surely we can add a few remarks of our own on here ;)

Some posters on that thread are starting to get a bit wound up and its funny however, I dont think that we should waste any more time with them.

The answer to all this is quite simple really. The get the blue and white kit and they can also have Vinjay. Just imagine how wound up they would be after 10 minutes with him.

Quote from the spurs website:

To further celebrate this important milestone in our history, we will also be launching a special merchandise collection that includes a commemorative 125th anniversary kit.

Surely if this kit is for real then it is onlygoing to be the special kit or at best the home and away shirt stiched together as a little teaser for the curious fans. Very funny watching them all getting more than a little worked up. :lol:

One thing to keep in mind is it could be a spoof by Puma to throw the bootleggers off the scent. Remember some of the nasty "next England shirt" photos doing the rounds before a few months back?

That said if it is genuine I'll LMAO at our Spurs STH network manager.

One thing to keep in mind is it could be a spoof by Puma to throw the bootleggers off the scent. Remember some of the nasty "next England shirt" photos doing the rounds before a few months back?

That said if it is genuine I'll LMAO at our Spurs STH network manager.

That could be true. I saw an episode of The Money Programme which follwed a bloke working for Umbro. His job was to go undercover and sting the manufacturers of dodgy kits by posing as someone who wants to supply British market stalls with these goods. It took him to places like Thailand, and Malaysia, where he leaked false designs of the England kit to factory owners.

Still, it could be worse for the Spuds, next seasons home kit could be red with white sleeves :lol:.

No it doesn't.

I think it's hilarious Tottenham ROVERS :lol:

It's not as nice as ours though, i prefer Rovers in the original darker blue.I've love it if Rovers fetched back the old fashioned shirts, with the v-neck, the same as the '60's cup final ones.

Interesting to see how many kits were halved in the 19th Century,

I wonder if we`ll ever go back to the 'invisible socks' we used to play in when we first formed? :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived