BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems as though that not every sportsworld nationwide carries the rovers shirts.went in the southampton branch on tuesday and some fatty,told me when i asked her 'nah'.yes that was here response!!.they used to do them as i got the last HSA sponsered ones there,and also the one that had 2 lonsdale sponsers on it...but they didnt have it last year,and so it seems this year too.i cant be arsed to order it online,so will probs wait till i get back to london next week to buy it.does anyone know whether the sportsworld on oxford st has it??,and i know that that sports shop in covent garden will likley have it,but i refuse to pay a tenner over the rrp,and on top of this i object to funding terrorism,natrually.

and as for jjb they are just ###### in there.they have bolton,wigan and city but not blackburn.the @#/?S!!,im also looking at splurging on a bit of training gear too,the trck suit looks nice as does the traing tee and shorts...but what i dont understand is why everyone is splashing in their pants over this new away kit.yeh its nice but its not that nice.by the way some people are talking on here,it sounds as if they would get maried in it!,personally i prefer last seasons away kit,but hey thats me!!

Personally, I love the look of the Bet24 logo but agree - it really does look like it's about to peel off! I will never machine wash these shirts, that's for sure!

The Lonsdale shirts were pretty terrible, but I'll give 'em one thing, they were absolutely fine in the washing machine!

it seems as though that not every sportsworld nationwide carries the rovers shirts.went in the southampton branch on tuesday and some fatty,told me when i asked her 'nah'.yes that was here response!!.they used to do them as i got the last HSA sponsered ones there,and also the one that had 2 lonsdale sponsers on it...but they didnt have it last year,and so it seems this year too.

same in Fareham and Portsmouth mate. I got mine from the Rovers online shop in the end.

once i had a conversation with a shop worker (around the time we won the league) and asked whether they sold rovers shirts.

me: "do you have any blackburn home shirts".

shopworker: "no, they are a northern team so we don't stock them".

me: "so how far away is glasgow from portsmouth?".

lol :rover:

...am i right in saying,that,for the first time in a long time the current home shirt will be the shirt for the next 2 years..

i say this because as on the rovers-store site it says that the shirt is the home shirt 07/09.

anyone able to confirm this??

I can't remember exactly where I read it, but I read somewhere that the rovers were changing the shirt sponsor for next year.

For all you people who can't find a shirt in a shop nearby,you can now get the home shirt at Choice here http://www.choice.co.uk/rf/cho//navigation...;Mis_item_id=15 (sorry won't allow me to attach link. Just put www.choice.co.uk and enter Blackburn in search box.)

Don't be fooled by the price at £45 delivered as you get 10% off as a customer and you can pay over 20weeks interest free!!

For all you people who can't find a shirt in a shop nearby,you can now get the home shirt at Choice here http://www.choice.co.uk/rf/cho//navigation...;Mis_item_id=15 (sorry won't allow me to attach link. Just put www.choice.co.uk and enter Blackburn in search box.)

Don't be fooled by the price at £45 delivered as you get 10% off as a customer and you can pay over 20weeks interest free!!

GOt both home and away shirt in the shop today for 4 year old younger nephew. Got his name and a number on the back as well. Perfectly polite and lots of stuff in stock! Also got him a duvet cover....... I WILL indoctrinate him............

• 1 month later...

Archived