BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been down to the Real Theatre of Dreams earlier on this afternoon and couldnt see anything remotley like a new Rover strip being advertised, that is unless I missed it !!

The shop is a poor excuse for a club outlet, its shockingly full of nothing but tatt :huh:

Football shirts: rubbish.

If i go out and see someone wearing a kit (except to a match) I generally assume they are a moron

And is there a rule now that all prem teams must be sponsored by rubbish online gambling companies withe rubbish logos?

If i go out and see someone wearing a kit (except to a match) I generally assume they are a moron

And is there a rule now that all prem teams must be sponsored by rubbish online gambling companies withe rubbish logos?

Oh come on.

I wear my Rovers kit fairly often, either when kicking a ball about with friends or just because I like to show my support of Rovers. Maybe the US is more casual than the UK, but what's wrong with wearing kit?

What are you on about mate? I wear my Rovers shirt outside of match days and I am certainly no moron :angry:

Maybe instead of just assuming someone is a moron you should say "Alright mate, come on the Rovers (assuming they have a Rovers shirt on) You never know, you may even be able to have a conversation and make a friend.

I have been away on holiday and ended up having a few beers with people just because I have been wearing my Rovers shirt.

Not all Football fans are hooligans you know

Driftpeasant Posted Today, 00:02

Maybe the US is more casual than the UK, but what's wrong with wearing kit?

There isnt anything wrong with it mate - you carrying on wearing the colours with pride :rover:

When is the new kit going to be released then? Why are Rovers always the last ones to unveil their new kits and also only sell them in Blackburn or sometimes preston. I live in morecambe about 30 miles from Blackburn and I dont think I have ever seen a Blackburn shirt on sale!

Why are Rovers always the last ones to unveil their new kits and also only sell them in Blackburn or sometimes preston.

We unveiled them on Christmas Day.

And they are stocked in most Sports Worlds..... Last summer it was amusing that they had loads of sizes in Birmingham but hardly any in Blackburn.

I don't know how to post images on here, but Fulhams Home Kit looks really smart, quite suprised that they have been made by Nike and Villa have done it by Nike too.

Yeah, I too like the look of the fulham home kit. Very smart - shame about the model :lol:

bullardnewshirtmq0.jpg

We unveiled them on Christmas Day.

And they are stocked in most Sports Worlds..... Last summer it was amusing that they had loads of sizes in Birmingham but hardly any in Blackburn.

Fulham has several big name (for us anyway) American players. Nike's trying to cash in on that in the states. Otherwise I don't think Fulham would have gotten the time of day from Nike. That being said, I wonder if al-Fayed's decision to open his wallet was at all spurred on by Nike telling him "we'll promote you, but you have to stay up."

Got a couple of questions.

1. Does anybody know when the new kit will be on sale?

2. Will the home kit be the same as last year with the 2 year home kit method, and is the away the red and black halves.

3. What happened to umbro connection?

Fulham has several big name (for us anyway) American players. Nike's trying to cash in on that in the states. Otherwise I don't think Fulham would have gotten the time of day from Nike. That being said, I wonder if al-Fayed's decision to open his wallet was at all spurred on by Nike telling him "we'll promote you, but you have to stay up."

Er, doubt it? The sponsorship is unlikely to be worth more than he's going to splash out.

Got a couple of questions.

1. Does anybody know when the new kit will be on sale?

2. Will the home kit be the same as last year with the 2 year home kit method, and is the away the red and black halves.

3. What happened to umbro connection?

At the last fans forum we were told that due to complications DO NOT expect the kit anytime soon, if it's on sale before the start of the season be impressed. I'd say end of July is likely for both.

The home kit will not be a 2 year cycle just as it hasn't been since we moved to Lonsdale.

The away kit is Red and Black halves as voted for by the fans.

The Umbro connection? I take it your referring to the fact many people think we will be sporting Umbro kits next season, well the club haven't announced anything yet so who knows?

Archived