BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tugay To Sign 1 Year Extention This Morning

The fact he doesn't speak much English might be a slight problem there. ;)

Seriously though it's good news and he seems far fitter now than he did when Souness was here which is a testament both to him and Hughes training methods.

nothing wrong with his english. He just pretends he doesn't speak much english whenever he doesn't wanna speak, especially when someone sticks a microphone in his face :)

Apparently he has cut down a lot on his smoking from the Souness days (used to smoke around 50 cigarettes a day, apparently he needed one or two at half time back then)

Tugay is an absolute legend! :rover:

Thank God for that. I was starting to get worried I'd missed his last game.

Would it be unprecedented to give a testimonial for a player that hadn't been at the club for 10 years?

Thank God for that. I was starting to get worried I'd missed his last game.

Would it be unprecedented to give a testimonial for a player that hadn't been at the club for 10 years?

He has to get a testemonial. What a legend. A talent who wouldn't have looked out of place at a champions league final.

The official site reporting that after signing the deal he bought the staff a drink in Blues bar.

Doesn't suprise me one bit.

Whenever I make it to Ewood Toogs seems to pop up in the wierdest places. a couple of seasons ago he came in the club shop after the gaqme to buy some stuff for a kid and then at the City semi-final this year he turned up in the lounge 30 minutes before kick-off in his kit and ordered a glass of milk.

The point is that he clearly feels at home at the club. Can't imagine Shevchenko popping into the chelsea club shop!

Archived