BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brfc Annual Players Awards 06/07

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was there no mention of whats happening with the new kits yet?

Nothing mentioned or any printed promo stuff of any kind to give a hint of kit manufacturer (apart from Londsale logos).

082.jpg

i'm sure thats my old form teacher from QEGS andy buckingham...top bloke!

i'm liking these photo's...that might just be because i should be writing an essay...what sort of stuff was being auctioned?

082.jpg

i'm sure thats my old form teacher from QEGS andy buckingham...top bloke!

i'm liking these photo's...that might just be because i should be writing an essay...what sort of stuff was being auctioned?

A Rovers Euro shirt (Framed) signed by the squad

A hand made suit

A print of VE Day (signed by Jack, Kenny and Alan)

Bentley's boots

Benni's boots

A signed England shirt

By the way- David Bentley should have bid for the suit in the auction and taken someone with fashion sense with him to choose it. A light grey suit with white piping, white shirt and white tie and WHITE BROGUES is NOT a good look. Although he's pretty so he gets away with it (just)

I thought he looked pretty wicked in those photos.

Is it me or does that boy always have a smile on his face?

I thought he looked pretty wicked in those photos.

Is it me or does that boy always have a smile on his face?

When you've just won "player of the season" you'd have that size of smile on your face too!

I think he's just a generally happy person.

As long as he's a happy Rover for a long time :)

Well, he said he wants to win "Player of the season" this time next year. When Brad left last night, he said to Bents "see you in July" and Bents said "see you in July" straight back. I don't think leaving's in his mind.

Was there no mention of whats happening with the new kits yet?

when I was at Ewood thursday last week on a photo shoot to promote the supporters 5-a-side tournament (pics in LT on sat and matchday program sunday) I heard Beamish was talking about Umbro coming here this week because of some sponsorship. Can't remember exactly what kind of sponsorship he was talking about (he was speaking to someone else, Andy Neild I think)

So who are all these randoms at this event: those not on the playing/coaching staff that is.

The 'so-called' randomers certainly are made-up from associates of the club and the players, not forgetting the coaching staff, directors, press and background staff. However, some of the others certainly have managed to blag themselves in, lol.

Even yer man Adam from 'The Apprentice'. I never knew that he was from Blackburn until I read about him on his profile after someone suggested that was him at the event. He's certainly piling on a wee bit of beef since having his Apprentice photo taken.

BEFORE

big_AdamHosker.jpg

AFTER

153.jpg

Archived