BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season Matches

i wanna go....as ill be in germany anyway around that time.........

it says TBC....anyone know where??

Its on Sunday 16th in Heimsmetten. Bit of confusion over the Kick Off time...Rovers seem to think it is 19:00 however Arminia Bielefeld seem to think it is 18:00. Either way I will be p1ssed up at Kick Off.

Get yourself there mate. It is definately an experience.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting pricing for huddersfield??????

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...1063415,00.html

(im glad im not a disabled oap taking my wife (non oap) and two children - one is a student the other a wheelchair assistant) you would need carol voderman just to get through the turnstyle!!!!!!!!!

I discussed this bizarre pricing with a Town season ticket holder and he reckons the club are trying to milk the game having a perception that Rovers will generate hugh interest. However, fans doubt they'll sell more than 10k in total.

That said he did mention the intention is for Arsenal to play a pre-season friendly against Town in 12 months time and peopel with a record of a Rovers ticket will get priority for that one, so we might be a bit of draw afterall!

yes

we have a strong squad out tonight, Ritgers is not starting but will get a game at some point. Rovers fully preparing for Intertoto cup, he is waiting for big clubs to complete thier business and he expects more money to be spent in the next week or so.

I discussed this bizarre pricing with a Town season ticket holder and he reckons the club are trying to milk the game having a perception that Rovers will generate hugh interest. However, fans doubt they'll sell more than 10k in total.

That said he did mention the intention is for Arsenal to play a pre-season friendly against Town in 12 months time and peopel with a record of a Rovers ticket will get priority for that one, so we might be a bit of draw afterall!

Anyone going to the Hudds match?

I was the first person to get a ticket in the Rovers end, 'cause I'm a uni student in Huddersfield and managed to get a student ticket before they sent the tickets to Rovers to sell.

Should be a good day... fireworks display after the match, free face-painting for kids, the golf driving range is open all day for free, plus a load of other stuff. think there is something going on quite good at half-time too.

Archived