BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club "shop"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well if its not out in time for my hols 24/7 then i wont get one after.

Something I have mentioned before and the 'loss' they are making in the market as I am sure you will not be the only ones (dj54nna inc)

What a disappointment, after buying my daughters their first season ticket last week I took them down to the "Club Shop" to buy them a swet shirt, t-shirt etc. The only item of clothing barring the old kits was a 99p T shirt with the rovers badge on. To say the experience was a disappointment would be a understatement, needless to say we left empty handed. The shop makes Rovers look a joke!

I know it's frustrating and it's a disgrace etc.etc but how many times does it have to be said the club are dealing with it. It probably isn't going to be resolved as quickly as we would like but things will happen in time.

thanks for reminding me to take the scarf that I borrowed from the shop back :D

You mean you took the WHOLE of their new stock out for an airing. Now thye have to sell their prized new item as "used"

Archived