BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club "shop"

spelling lessons for you needed i think

Typing lessons maybe. As I said I think my secretary and staff would get upset typing my responses in here while I sat around and cracked the whip.

Edited- true but irrelevant

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the good old days when it was Asics... the kit was always released mid-July. I only remember this cos I used to get the kit for my birthday!

I thought the world had developed? and the premiership was now a global brand???

I wouldnt expect a 7-a-side team to be as disorganised as Rovers when it comes to getting a decent kit!

It will be same old story - kit wont be released til after first few games, no training kit til weeks after that and club shop will remain a shambles

• 4 weeks later...

Wandered into the "Club shop" after the Santa Cruz press conference and it would seem that the current "state of play" between Rovers and SWI has relationships at such an all time low that the only Rovers items on sale on the shop floor are what remains of last years kit and they had been relegated to one wall at the end on the far right hand side!. :angry:

Although there were some scarves behind the counter. :rolleyes:

Hope to god it's all resolved sooner rather than later although it has to be stressed again the club are doing all they can from their end via the appropriate channels.

Simon, it appears you missed the full wall of stuff on the other side of the sho pto the kits. Clocks, bedding, hats, scarves, mugs, bags etc etc - Id actually say it was marginally better than during the season - I expect the kit has been moved out of the way so that the new kit can be placed in the middle next to the doors.

Simon, it appears you missed the full wall of stuff on the other side of the sho pto the kits. Clocks, bedding, hats, scarves, mugs, bags etc etc - Id actually say it was marginally better than during the season - I expect the kit has been moved out of the way so that the new kit can be placed in the middle next to the doors.

what new kit

Any news on whether the shop has changed hands yet? The new kit is available for pre-order online, but the website is still rubbish.

Yes, it is coming in-house. :rolleyes: Expect late Aug for an announcement. The Club and SWI are dealing with the legals at present.

Ah.. its not just me who thinks the online shop is rubbish then

Have tried twice to purchase the new kit but I can't personalise it because they won't have the letters 'A' or 'Y' until late september. Can you lot please stop buying 'TUGAY' shirts.

Honestly, how can you run out of letters ?

Ah.. its not just me who thinks the online shop is rubbish then

Have tried twice to purchase the new kit but I can't personalise it because they won't have the letters 'A' or 'Y' until late september. Can you lot please stop buying 'TUGAY' shirts.

Honestly, how can you run out of letters ?

Not a new problem. They ran out of Ds and Us a few years ago.

Mind you the season was actually under way then :D

Will there be mini kits? :)

There will be if they have any sense. Some of the richest men in the world made their fortunes selling mini kits. Just imagine - mini kits - home and away in the back of your car. I might even buy one myself.

Archived