BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Play Offs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so in the next couple of days we will certainly find out nexy seasons runners and riders in the relegation stakes.

Derby and Birmingham will be in the list of favourites

Sunderland might just make it into the outsiders along with the likes of Bolton,Boro,Wigan,Fulham and co.

:rolleyes:

And so in the next couple of days we will certainly find out nexy seasons runners and riders in the relegation stakes.

Derby and Birmingham will be in the list of favourites

Sunderland might just make it into the outsiders along with the likes of Bolton,Boro,Wigan,Fulham and co.

:rolleyes:

I think Sunderland and Brum will be extremely competitive next season.

Presumably Derby will struggle and fans of Fulham, Wigan and Citeh should probably feel particularly nervous as things stand at the moment. As 1864 says maybe even Bolton if Sammy Lee bombs.

I think Sunderland and Brum will be extremely competitive next season.

Presumably Derby will struggle and fans of Fulham, Wigan and Citeh should probably feel particularly nervous as things stand at the moment. As 1864 says maybe even Bolton if Sammy Lee bombs.

I think both Sunderland and Brum will have to make huge changes to personnel in order to stay up. The Brum side that went down is a different one than the one coming back, and this one is certainly poorer in terms of players with experience. Sunderland just remind me of how they were when McCarthy took them up, decent team but no decent players. They are rumoured to have more money than Brum but they will need a lot more than £30m.

Of the the three I fancy Derby if they hold onto their players, they just seem to have a few quality players and the most impressive manager.

I think both Sunderland and Brum will have to make huge changes to personnel in order to stay up. The Brum side that went down is a different one than the one coming back, and this one is certainly poorer in terms of players with experience. Sunderland just remind me of how they were when McCarthy took them up, decent team but no decent players. They are rumoured to have more money than Brum but they will need a lot more than £30m.

Of the the three I fancy Derby if they hold onto their players, they just seem to have a few quality players and the most impressive manager.

you just hate Bruce (I do as well btw and his 'big club') and Keane, don't you? :P

Congrats to Derby, as said above certainties to go down but look what happened to Reading this year - you never know. Looking forward to a local game for me next year and with the missus working across the road from Pride Park a parking space awaits. From what I can see, its not too clever when it comes to parking.

Nice little earner for the Rovers. Would not have been good if all three relegated clubs had bounced straight back.

Billy D certainly seems to be a very impressive Manager (as is Roy Keane at Sunderland). Hopefully Steve Bruce will mismanage BIG CLUB out of the Prem again. The Guardian are carrying a report that Davies might leave Derby- he certainly has some pointed words to say about factions in the Derby boardroom.

you just hate Bruce (I do as well btw and his 'big club') and Keane, don't you? :P

Can't stand Bruce but regardless I don't think they have the quality they used to and without spending big will struggle. Nothing against Keane think he's done well but he's had money and is managing a club that came down last season. Davies has improved Derby from relegation candidates and they just really impress me that's all.

Archived