BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Benni, Mgp Or Bentley

Big 5 :lol::lol::lol:

Spurs realy are the new Newcastle arent they in terms of annoyance and irritataion, thety have been in Uefa cup twice and think they are the greatest team in Europe.

BTW does anyone know were they get thier finances from, i heard they had an internal share restructuring 3-4 years ago that apparanly generated 15 mill to spend on players - However they have constantly spent 20-30 mill for the past 3 years without any major investor. I wonder what their debt level is like because a few years ago they never seemed to have much more than us to spend

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big 5? We are Big 10 so there yah boo sucks etc etc...

Could be an interesting scrap- Rovers v Bung the Norwegian Agent v Spuds. I would rather fancy Rovers to get the better of it. We will either keep MGP or get a rather fancy number for him- at the moment more likely the former.

Have to say Bung has made an uninspiring start with his Haestead link and everybody watches MGP claims. Now that Souness is no longer managing in the Prem, every club watches every other clubs' players. Something called preparation using ProZone I believe.

Perhaps Williams and Finn have split the transfer duties between them. Hughes and Williams doing the serious business of bringing players in whilst Finn plays Black Beard repelling all boarders.

If Liverpool are on the brink of signing Florent Malouda from Lyon (as was reported last week), that takes care of their need for a left winger.

It probably won't actually take care of it, but they probably won't sign another one.

Archived