BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fight Night

Guest Kamy100
Yeah, problem I had was my online controls are different to the main game. I have tried changing them but cant find the one I use in the main. Started to get used to what was going on a bit in that second fight.

I just wish there was an easier way to join in a game with your buddy list. They also need to sort out so you can go back to your messages while in a game - I bet we both went in and out a couple of times just to read you messages. Was going to get on you that chat instead of typing foooooooorever. Did you say your headset was bust? I was in chat with a couple of people the other night (discussing cheats on motorstorm) and someone had an eye toy plugged in and you could see them like a webcam which I thought was pretty cool

Yeah that is right they need to sort out the buddy system, but as it is EA I doubt that we will see it until FNR4. Yeah the headset is bust, one of my kids thought that it would be helpful if she washed it!! New one ordered so should get it soon.

Are you playing on the easy difficulty level? The hard level should mean that the cpu player will block you in the early rounds so you cant knock him out.

nope

My fighter is geared up as a power fighter (as any fighter called Mr Hard Should be) Ive mastered the haymaker which once you have played the AI so much is really easy to pull off. When playing on live best advice I can give is dont try the haymaker too often as a good player will turn that against you. Ive had my 360 from launch Fight Night is the only game I can go back to over and over again

nope

My fighter is geared up as a power fighter (as any fighter called Mr Hard Should be) Ive mastered the haymaker which once you have played the AI so much is really easy to pull off. When playing on live best advice I can give is dont try the haymaker too often as a good player will turn that against you. Ive had my 360 from launch Fight Night is the only game I can go back to over and over again

Wow, in that case I am very impressed. I am in no way doubting you but to knock someone out on the hardest setting in the first or second round is very very impressive indeed.

You must cain every one online

Archived