BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boxing Thread

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love watching the Haymaker fighting, hes a warrior!

Ditto - he's an exciting prospect in the Heavyweight division, he has world title potential, no doubt.

I like Froch. I'd expect him to win pretty comfortably.

I'd tend to agree. Again, a potential British World Champion. Would be interesting to see him go to the States and fight someone like Winky Wright/Jermain Taylor - not sure if he's ready to move in that company just yet.

Impressed with Haye. Thought he was taking unnecessary risks with his low left-arm stance, and he very nearly paid for it. Great comeback after Mormeck had him wobbling. Always surprised by Haye's agility - i thought he moved very well. Awesome power in some of his body shots, and a couple of devastating hits to finish the frenchman.

Just a couple of hours to go until Cotto vs. Mosley on Setanta. Looking forward to this - should be very interesting indeed.

Just a couple of hours to go until Cotto vs. Mosley on Setanta. Looking forward to this - should be very interesting indeed.

It did not disappoint. Pretty much went exactly as expected, very entertaining to boot.

Hope Ricky knocks off Mayweather then gets a shot at Cotto. I'd love to see that.

Wondered what Hatton said, as they kept refering to it on Fighting Talk. Joe vs. Bernard won't happen as Bernard, like almost every US based boxer, will wimp out of it and yet spout off about how they're the best. Mayweather is a ___ but at least he is willing to face a European fighter.

Is Johnny Vegas hosting a boxing party as his that night then? I'm in!

I had teh misfortune of being stuck in an airport lounge with Vegas the other week. A more objectionable and unpleasent human being it has never been my misfortune to meet.

If he's having a party, then go and set fire to him and his collection of St Helens memorabilia.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived