BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Afc Asian Cup 2007 [afc Conf. Area]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hong Kong aren't good enough to get in, so I m not bothered who wins. Aart from Austrlia. I ouldn't like them to win, we'd never hear the end of it!

Would Hong Kong qualify as a seperate country to China?

Well I'm looking foward to this as I'll be in Thailand by this time next week. B)

As for Australia winning the Asia Cup; at the very least Australia should make the semi finals BUT it all depends on how Australia's player adapt to the conditions. The humidity levels and rain will be alien to most of the Aussie players so if they can adapt to this they will go far. This weekend's game against Singapore will be a test of how the Aussie players are adapting.

Well I'm looking foward to this as I'll be in Thailand by this time next week. B)

Are you going to go Thailand for Asian-Cup!?!?

Great.

I do't have can-do to go to foreign countries for National team.

( I thought I go to korea If Frontale draw wyth Korean club, but they face Iran's club. too far away for me...)

I think Japan difficult to keep the Cup.

JFA come out with 23 players for Asan Cup Tonight.

Are you going to go Thailand for Asian-Cup!?!?

Great.

I do't have can-do to go to foreign countries for National team.

( I thought I go to korea If Frontale draw wyth Korean club, but they face Iran's club. too far away for me...)

I think Japan difficult to keep the Cup.

JFA come out with 23 players for Asan Cup Tonight.

It was a choice between going to the Asia Cup or vsiting Japan to see the Urawa Red Diamonds v Sydney FC game and my bank account and credit card said yes to Thailand. I had some friends go to Japan to see the Red Diamonds v Sydney game and a couple more in Japan and they had a great time.

As for Singapore v Australia game the good guys won 3-0 with 2 goals to Viduka and one to Kewell. Australia's defense were very ordinary and the less said about Brett Holman the better :blink: Although not too sure what to make of this game, apparently Australia were like this before the World Cup so hopefully it's a good omen (well expect for the Italian game of course).

Another thing to take away from this game, the weird reaction of the locals who cheered when Kewell scored :huh:

It was a choice between going to the Asia Cup or vsiting Japan to see the Urawa Red Diamonds v Sydney FC game and my bank account and credit card said yes to Thailand. I had some friends go to Japan to see the Red Diamonds v Sydney game and a couple more in Japan and they had a great time.

As for Singapore v Australia game the good guys won 3-0 with 2 goals to Viduka and one to Kewell. Australia's defense were very ordinary and the less said about Brett Holman the better :blink: Although not too sure what to make of this game, apparently Australia were like this before the World Cup so hopefully it's a good omen (well expect for the Italian game of course).

Another thing to take away from this game, the weird reaction of the locals who cheered when Kewell scored :huh:

Liverpool fans?

As I'm based in Thailand I'm going to watch Thailand v Iraq on Saturday 7th and Australia v Oman on Sunday. I'll try to catch all the games. Thailand v Australia on 16th will be a cracker. Will shout for Thailand first (cos I live here) and then the Aussies as Emerton should be playing.

I think there are loads of Liverpool fans in Singapore for some reason. No idea why, but I did stop off there on the way to and from New Zealand a few years ago and I did get that impression.

As I'm based in Thailand I'm going to watch Thailand v Iraq on Saturday 7th and Australia v Oman on Sunday. I'll try to catch all the games. Thailand v Australia on 16th will be a cracker. Will shout for Thailand first (cos I live here) and then the Aussies as Emerton should be playing.

You're going to go the Asian Cup games! Please take a photo of the match atmosphere! then show us Please!

sorry ,I don't know about Thiland team anything. Let me know about Thiland team, please. Only I watched Bangkok Univ v Kawasaki Frontale' game.

Where is Shinji Ono....???? He is a legend (I'm a Feyenoord supporter)... B)

He's ('course) still good player, I think Japan team have a time to a generational change.

You're going to go the Asian Cup games! Please take a photo of the match atmosphere! then show us Please!

sorry ,I don't know about Thiland team anything. Let me know about Thiland team, please. Only I watched Bangkok Univ v Kawasaki Frontale' game.

He's ('course) still good player, I think Japan team have a time to a generational change.

Generation change. Ono is 27 years old... :lol

Yeah... He'll over 30 in W-Cup 2010. right? :) Zico(Sh#t) didn't nurture young players talent.

and Coach's policy,maybe.

He's at his prime at the age of 30. Especially as a central midfielder. He has great experience in Europe and won a Uefa Cup with Feyenoord. He should be in the squad to help the young players develop...

Yeah... He'll over 30 in W-Cup 2010. right? :) Zico(Sh#t) didn't nurture young players talent.

and Coach's policy,maybe.

What I've seen with the U20 Fifa World Cup, Japan seem to not be too bad with the young players.

Unfortunately, yes :(

Although the Scotland team, didn't seem to play that good and did gift them the goals, the Japanese did seem to play well.

half luck i guess. sorry I didn't watch taht game. ... I'm not so interesting about Nat'l team.

Japanese Nat'l team are very well until U-22 (for Olympic game). I don't know why senior team is not so good ... always.

He's at his prime at the age of 30. Especially as a central midfielder. He has great experience in Europe and won a Uefa Cup with Feyenoord. He should be in the squad to help the young players develop...

Center MF is most competitive position.(We need FW and DF!! and we don't have high-quality wingers/ wing backs!!) I guess... just only IMO, He is very easy to injure that is reason he's dropped.

Archived