BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

With the exception of Jim early Sun stories and Unleaded, the first genuine 'in-the-know' contributor this message board has known. In my opinion Tris, one of the few posters I'm genuinely interested in, and the thread saves delving through the general bilge of the transfer window thread which generally consists of players people have spotted scoring from outside the box on eurosports weekly goals round-up

Look out T4E I think Brownose is going to propose before too long.

Still, it beats Brownies "fresh of the back page" exclusives.

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look out T4E I think Brownose is going to propose before too long.

Still, it beats Brownies "fresh of the back page" exclusives.

Blimey, still a prick after all these years .....

Thats because he's reported stories about our best players leaving (which they usually have done) and of course, people on here usually dismiss stories they dont want to be true, as just paper talk...........except when we get linked to half decent players...Oh its got to be true!......:D

Interesting to see all the positive vibes about Nicko, quite a number of posters on here haven't been to complimentary to him in the past

Quite right cookie.

The thing is the fella has been very very close to Rovers for a long time and got the low down earlier than most on many occasions.

If he states that whoever will be signing, or looks like signing and eventually doesn't,he gets slated.

The fact is when a player becomes available there is usually numerous clubs in for him so it's impossible to be right everytime.

There will be an interesting exit today.

Watch this space.

Sorry to be a tease, but I think some rivals may be watching.

The player leaving is no shock - but where he is going is quite a surprise.

Will name him and the club as soon as possible.

There will be an interesting exit today.

Watch this space.

Sorry to be a tease, but I think some rivals may be watching.

The player leaving is no shock - but where he is going is quite a surprise.

Will name him and the club as soon as possible.

Ok then Nicko, give us a rough estimate as to the transfer fee

Its great and an honour for us Blackburn Rovers fans to have the GREAT Alan "Meanwhile" Nixon grace this BRFC board..........Not many forums can compete with us now.Give us a clue at least!!!Whats his position?????

Nicko,welcome and thanks for the little updates.

I reckon it might be Jeffers to Charlton, with them giving us money, when we signed him on a free from them last year.

That would be good ! There were rumours on the Charlton messageboards a few weeks ago about this.

Archived