BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Maceo Rigters

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Dutch speakers...this has just been confirmed by de telegraaf.

Rigters naar Blackburn Rovers

door onze Telesportredactie

BLACKBURN - Maceo Rigters verruilt NAC Breda voor Blackburn Rovers. De 23-jarige spits heeft een vierjarig contract getekend bij de club uit de Engelse Premier League. Hij dankt de transfer aan zijn uitstekende optreden op het EK onder 21. Met vier treffers in vijf duels kroonde de aanvaller van Jong Oranje zich vorige maand verrassend tot topscorer. Bij Blackburn Rovers treft Rigters landgenoot André Ooijer.

Ha! In true BRFCS tradition, I ask you to proove it and dismiss your claims as babble.

Who do you think you are coming on here telling us what is going on?

Then, when it turns out you are right, you will be revered as some sort of god of the MB. Until you get one small detail wrong...

It's a shame really, cos I liked Pleasure and Unleaded's news and I fear some members may put you off posting... Keep them coming mr nicko...

PS - My wife didn't realise it so I should say my opening comments were facetious...

Roughly translates as:

BLACKBURN - Maceo Rigters change NAC Breda for Blackburn Rovers. The person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is peak hours a four-year contract at the club from the English Premier League has signed. He thanks the transfer to its excellent action on the EK under 21. With four hits in five duels the attacker of young Oranje crowned himself previous month surprisingly to topscorer. At Blackburn Rovers Rigters meet compatriot André Ooijer.

No idea what the rapping about birthdays in the middle is about

For the Dutch speakers...this has just been confirmed by de telegraaf.

Rigters naar Blackburn Rovers

door onze Telesportredactie

BLACKBURN - Maceo Rigters verruilt NAC Breda voor Blackburn Rovers. De 23-jarige spits heeft een vierjarig contract getekend bij de club uit de Engelse Premier League. Hij dankt de transfer aan zijn uitstekende optreden op het EK onder 21. Met vier treffers in vijf duels kroonde de aanvaller van Jong Oranje zich vorige maand verrassend tot topscorer. Bij Blackburn Rovers treft Rigters landgenoot André Ooijer.

Can anyone please translate this?

A poor (or gangsta) translation engine, perhaps? :)

Also, cheers, Nicko, I love hearing news, even if it's not always accurate (it can't always be accurate). Keep it coming. And to those who will no doubt land on any mistakes like a ton of angry bricks - you don't have to read the thread!

Maceo Rigters changes NAC Breda for Blackburn Robbers. The 23-birthday peak has drawn a four-year contract at the club from the English prime Minister League. He thanks CALIBRATED the transfer on its excellent action on it under 21. With four treffers in five duels, the attacker of Young Orange self crowned surprised last month till topscorer. With Blackburn Robbers treft Rigters countryman André Ooijer.

Ahh I understand now, the birthday part was talking about his age

EDIT: English prime Minister? Where does Gordon come into this then?

EDIT2: Blackburn ROBBERS?!?! :D

EDIT: English prime Minister? Where does Gordon come into this then?

lol, i was about to say i think thats meant to be premier league, but evidently the jealous Gordon Brown has taken over english football in an attempt to make it worse than the SPL. :P

Good to see your keeping us up to date as much as you can Nicko. Keep them rolling!

Maceo Rigters has today signed a 4 year deal with Rovers.

Can we keep all chat on the subject here now please

I have to say I am very pleased with this catch. I am glad that MH seems to be building for the future with youngster and also think that this was another smooth transfer move by the managment. I had no doubts that when the transfer window opened up we would get some people that MH had his eyes on and I just love the way he holds his cards close to his chest in regards to transfers.

hahaha... this is funny. Soccernet indicates that wee little Rovers were too late

confessing their admiration for Ritgers and were beat to the signature by big bad Celtic.

:lol:

how do you keep them on the farm after they've seen the Premiership? ;)

Archived