BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Badges

Maybe i posted just to let you know how i feel about it, I'm not having ago at you. It always seems to be the same people licking each others arses on this site and then when someone doesn't agree you always get the same predictable people having a go at you.

Not to mention of course the very fact that Middlesbrough FC were formed in 1986....

Semantics....1986 was "officially" a reorganization of ownership to make good with the creditors. They are still the same club that was formed in 1876, not a brand new one formed from scratch to replace one that had completely folded out of existence (although they certainly left it late, didn't they?). The new badge reflects that & is better in my opinion.

It always seems to be the same people licking each others arses on this site and then when someone doesn't agree you always get the same predictable people having a go at you.

Maybe it's a case of you not understanding design, or indeed not having an eye of quality ye twisted fecker!! lol.

:rolleyes:

Maybe it's a case of you not understanding design, or indeed not having an eye of quality ye twisted fecker!! lol.

:rolleyes:

Yeah thats exactly what it is! I wish I had as much knowledge and know how on design as you.

Ah the thread must be growing on you. I often find a thread that I think won't be interesting, so don't bother with it. Then a few days later I'm looking for more to read and go back to it, only to find I'm missing a cracker!

edit: for what it's worth (nowt!) I prefer Boro's new one but Villa's is rather a waste of them bothering imo!

Yeah thats exactly what it is! I wish I had as much knowledge and know how on design as you.

There are some things that we just aren't all blessed with!!

edit: for what it's worth (nowt!) I prefer Boro's new one but Villa's is rather a waste of them bothering imo!

See, even mum can spot a good one.

Maybe we'll teach you at some stage Blakey!!

Can anybody actually recall seeing a badge that's more beautiful than our's (feelings removed)? I can honestly say that Rovers' badge is the prettiest I've ever seen. I've had plenty of friends, even people that don't watch football compliment the badge. It also is very different from the rest. Perfection.

It would've been extremely sad to see it replaced with anything else. Some things you don't mess around with, especially when it's unique and as utterly fantastic as our's.

Archived