SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy League

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheshire Toffs are in.

Can I buy the title?

Yes you can. As the league administrator, if you transfer a squillian pounds into my account I will close the league off to everyone else and leave you in it on your own and therefore by defualt you will be the winner.

How does that sound

Right, I'm in with Deanamo Rovers. Possibly the worst name I ever come up with, but it won't let me have swear words so it's staying. Currently lining up as...

Given

Rozehnal Samba Warnock

Bentley Parker Hargreaves Ronaldo

Drogba Torres Berbatov

Subs: Kirkland, Anderson, Hughes, Kavanagh

The price changes are automated, it's calculated from the number of transfers in and out of teams, it has nothing to do with performance.

Aren't bonus points awarded for outstanding performances? Benni has never performed superbly over ninety minutes, he's just good at putting the ball in the back of the net.

I can clearly remember when we played Bolton Away, he scored 2 goals and he got no bonus points, i know they were penalties but a Bolton player got 3 and Nelsen came out with 2, even though he was outstanding.

I'm in, Paris Breezers as usual. I had to use the auto-select as it wouldn't let me pick my side and I still can't make any transfers, hopefully it will let me before the season starts.

Really? How come, did it give you an error? Have you tried logging back in and clicking transfers? You will need to remove a player first though

Didn't give me an error and I have signed in and out and everything, but when I remove a player and try and get another one to fill the position it simply won't add them to the side.

Don't forget that, as well as the price limits, you can only have 3 players from any one premiership team at any one time...

I noticed the following 2 choices in Alan Hansen's fantasy team :

Warnock.............impressed when he moved to Blackburn. He needed confidence and being a regular in the side has helped him. He's got pace and is a solid left back. He's an excellent crosser of the ball so I can expect points for assissts.

Bentley. He has massivs talent and ability and I think it's about to come to fruition. He's outstanding at times and I think he's one of the younger group of players who can go all the way.

The Daily Telegraph.

Archived